U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-28-2007, 10:33 AM

95 posts, read 220,244 times

Advertisements

Davidson, NC - off of Exit 30/Lake Norman! Located off of Griffith Street & Lakeside Avenue,

I was wondering if any one knows anything about this area in Davidson?
So far it looks good on paper lol but it seems the rent in this area is well below what I had thought to be the norm.
Was wondering if it was high crime? schools?
I have looked them both up on sperlings an great schools they seem ok.
But first hand info is always better.

Thanks a million
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2007, 11:23 AM

153 posts, read 320,630 times
Schools are great in Davidson and the crime is low, great small town feel for families. Need more info to give you input on rent

Old 09-28-2007, 11:23 AM

45,120 posts, read 56,997,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charms4him View Post
Davidson, NC - off of Exit 30/Lake Norman! Located off of Griffith Street & Lakeside Avenue,

I was wondering if any one knows anything about this area in Davidson?
So far it looks good on paper lol but it seems the rent in this area is well below what I had thought to be the norm.
Was wondering if it was high crime? schools?
I have looked them both up on sperlings an great schools they seem ok.
But first hand info is always better.

Thanks a million
If you can afford to live in Davidson, and IF you don't have to leave it for a commute into Charlotte for a job, you would be one very lucky person. The town of Davidson is VERY desirable, very safe, very nice with GREAT schools. But if you have to commute outside of it very far you will be in a traffic mess.

Last edited by lovesMountains; 09-28-2007 at 12:35 PM..

Old 09-28-2007, 11:29 AM

22,064 posts, read 40,041,054 times
There some apartments close to that location in my opinion look low end or old. I am assuming you mean Lakeview and Beaty Street. It not a bad location but it is a busy street and near a manufacturing plant.

Old 09-28-2007, 05:02 PM

1,080 posts, read 2,206,465 times
I LOVE that town! It is so pretty! Sometimes I take the long way home (down 115 through Davidson) just for the scenery!!

Old 09-28-2007, 06:12 PM

170 posts, read 441,996 times
Great town! Cute, small downtown...College there-- Davidson College. Nice all of the way around...

Old 09-28-2007, 09:56 PM

Question Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Berry View Post
Schools are great in Davidson and the crime is low, great small town feel for families. Need more info to give you input on rent
Westside Tr Davidson, NC 28036
This is the addy. It is 650.00 a month <~~ seems really low to me Even more with all the comments about it being great

Thanks for the info.

Old 09-28-2007, 09:59 PM

Default Figures

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
If you can afford to live in Davidson, and IF you don't have to leave it for a commute into Charlotte for a job, you would be one very lucky person. The town of Davidson is VERY desirable, very safe, very nice with GREAT schools. But if you have to commute outside of it very far you will be in a traffic mess.
So basically It is to good to be true
Figures
with dh working all over it would be like hell when the rain comes ????

Old 09-28-2007, 10:08 PM

Question Same area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
There some apartments close to that location in my opinion look low end or old. I am assuming you mean Lakeview and Beaty Street. It not a bad location but it is a busy street and near a manufacturing plant.
I posted the addy above but I dont know if this house is in the same area?

Old 09-28-2007, 10:17 PM

22,064 posts, read 40,041,054 times
base on google it appears to be across the street from Beaty St. Very close access to 77 and lots of new construction (new shopping) around the round about's It right above this beautiful fountain park well use to be Im not sure what they are doing to it but it drained and smells like raw sewage. I think I will be in the area tomorrow Ill try to take photos.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte