U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 07:38 AM

46 posts, read 124,349 times

Advertisements

I have start date of august 20 and I think we will be in town around 18th. I look several more (well, checked online ) so today I will call them to see how they are doing about that.
I'v look into Autumn Park, The Tradition at Mallard Creek (they put some spy-quality photos to the site though...).

Thank you all for help!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2012, 01:42 PM

Ok, after all those checking, readings we are almost 100% stopped at The Tradition at Mallard Creek. They alow us to rent 1 bd and they have one unit at 3rd floor.

Since it will be pretty much lease without seeing it, what do you guys think about it? Location wise (it located very close to my work so I mean other kind of 'location' at all), property, safety etc...

Any help will be very appreciated!!

Old 08-07-2012, 07:09 PM

445 posts, read 1,020,905 times
We rented there several years ago after selling our home faster than expected - we had two young children in a 2 bedroom and it was very roomy. The apartment we rented also had a garage which was nice since we had a house full of stuff to store. There is a full size gym with a basketball court and some nice amenties.

Old 08-08-2012, 01:45 PM

102 posts, read 238,607 times
I would not recommend autum park. The buildings are quite old and not too clean. I have seen the traditions and they look nice. I have not lived there so not sure about the space.

Old 08-09-2012, 04:39 PM

Autum park is out, they are all rented out till end of September, absolutely no go for me.

Looks like Tradition is the winner as Colonial also sold out till middle/end of september.

Thanks everybody, will report back about this apartment as soon as I have some feedback.

Old 08-09-2012, 05:25 PM

45,270 posts, read 88,242,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetaldj View Post
Autum park is out, they are all rented out till end of September, absolutely no go for me.

Looks like Tradition is the winner as Colonial also sold out till middle/end of september.

Thanks everybody, will report back about this apartment as soon as I have some feedback.
Best of luck with the move! Please keep us posted

Old 08-09-2012, 06:44 PM

512 posts, read 910,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetaldj View Post
Ok, after all those checking, readings we are almost 100% stopped at The Tradition at Mallard Creek. They alow us to rent 1 bd and they have one unit at 3rd floor.

Since it will be pretty much lease without seeing it, what do you guys think about it? Location wise (it located very close to my work so I mean other kind of 'location' at all), property, safety etc...

Any help will be very appreciated!!
I lived in Traditions few years ago. Pretty diverse community. Property is well maintained; Safety wise its ok too. There was one break-in though.

Old 08-10-2012, 10:11 PM

Ok, this is all sounds good as we will rent it without looking, this is the most scary part... But we don't have any choice to come and check it out, plus all close by apts all rented out... I don't want to have long commute, after Honolulu traffic I want to have some small ride to work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte