U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 06:19 AM

9,114 posts, read 15,648,835 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOCAL2NC View Post
Which Lowe's in Charlotte? I don't shop Lowe's Foods too often. I haven't eaten Pasosa's ravioli's either but you guys have made me very curious to try it. It sounds good!
The one in the Promenade. Its on an Endcap in one of the middle aisles(away from the majority of frozen foods..) I didn't even know they were there until the last minute...

Try it. If you crave good ravioli's, you'll enjoy....5.99/box
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2007, 08:01 AM

46 posts, read 196,665 times
That same Deli manager also got some parsley and cheese sausage brought down from a guy in LI. So good on the grill, ask him about it next time you are in there.

Old 10-08-2007, 09:17 AM

149 posts, read 585,437 times
getting very hungry. anybody know where i can find thoose jelly filled cookies that are half dipped in chocolate and have sprinkles?

Old 10-08-2007, 09:29 AM

462 posts, read 1,685,130 times
There's a butcher in Waxhaw who has a good parsley and cheese sausage too. I will have to check out Lowes this weekend. So did I read it right that they do not have any meat ravs? Those are my favorite but I'll take what I can get. Been meaning to get to Lowes anyway. I forget the name but I have it written down at home but surprisingly they carry a great Port there also.

Old 10-08-2007, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoflex View Post
There's a butcher in Waxhaw who has a good parsley and cheese sausage too. I will have to check out Lowes this weekend. So did I read it right that they do not have any meat ravs? Those are my favorite but I'll take what I can get. Been meaning to get to Lowes anyway. I forget the name but I have it written down at home but surprisingly they carry a great Port there also.
yes, just cheese no meat.

Now all I need is the gravy shipped and I'm golden!

Old 10-08-2007, 09:51 AM

185 posts, read 534,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoflex View Post
How's the prosciutto? Mortadella? do the make buffalo mozzarella there?
(crossing my fingers)

Last edited by newtothis; 10-08-2007 at 10:50 AM..

Old 10-08-2007, 11:09 AM

46 posts, read 196,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponJack View Post
yes, just cheese no meat.

Now all I need is the gravy shipped and I'm golden!
Shouldn't you be working instead of dreaming of gravy and playing on the message board?

Old 10-08-2007, 11:12 AM

1,865 posts, read 4,785,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robz View Post
getting very hungry. anybody know where i can find thoose jelly filled cookies that are half dipped in chocolate and have sprinkles?
Golden Glow Cookie Factory in the Bronx, NY ships. They bake all kinds of cookies for bakeries. Also, Veniero's Pastry Shop in NYC will ship almost anything they make to anywhere in the USA.

BxRosie

Old 10-08-2007, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganggreen View Post
Shouldn't you be working instead of dreaming of gravy and playing on the message board?

Yes, I'm not being very productive.....

Old 10-08-2007, 01:00 PM

462 posts, read 1,685,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothis View Post
How's the prosciutto? Mortadella? do the make buffalo mozzarella there?
(crossing my fingers)
I know he has Boars Head for the Prosciutto. Not sure on the rest. The name of the place is Whats your beef. He is originally from NJ.
As far as gravy, my wife and I have even found its tough to find the same brands of canned tomatoes and paste that we used in NY here. So we have been experimenting, and seeing what works.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte