Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2013, 10:29 AM

3,774 posts, read 8,196,373 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCharlotte View Post
Not a business? That's crazy. You might not be a business that requires a priv. license but you're a business.

As far as the second paragraph goes, is that sarcasm? Or ignorance? Or are you trying to pick a fight?

You mad bro?

That's the second time I've seen someone state AS A FACT IN TOTAL IGNORANCE who my employer is.

That reminds me of this kid that said he wouldn't argue with me on YouTube because I'm a girl. If you're old enough to own houses I suppose that you're not a kid.

If you want to know who I work for then ask. Otherwise this really makes you look r*.
Do you work for Meck Co? Are you contracted by Meck Co? (This, BTW, is the second time I ask this question, the first time being in one of your tax re evaluation impossible defense threads - look it up).

Your (plain as day) inference was that I was not renting my properties correctly. Here's a news flash sweet pea, I don't need a special tax permit or license. Not mad at all, merely amused by your flouncing.

As far as your kiddy YouTube account... Not concerned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2013, 10:48 AM

5,150 posts, read 7,764,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native_Son View Post
Do you work for Meck Co? Are you contracted by Meck Co? (This, BTW, is the second time I ask this question, the first time being in one of your tax re evaluation impossible defense threads - look it up).

Your (plain as day) inference was that I was not renting my properties correctly. Here's a news flash sweet pea, I don't need a special tax permit or license. Not mad at all, merely amused by your flouncing.

As far as your kiddy YouTube account... Not concerned.
You should have went with sarcasm or "I was mistaken". For here on out it will be known that you make statements of fact that have no basis.

I don't work for Meck Co, I am not contracted by Meck county and I'm probably on a hit list of people they wish were dead. I have good relationship with few but:

1) Have sued an elected official in federal court for violations of the Bill of Rights

2) Have made enemies with the Deputy County Attorney

3) Are known by name and by sight by the chief of real estate and security, the county attorney (who is not an employee), the county manager and the full BOCC last term.

I do however receive a county employee discount on my cell phone plan.

If you think the above is the sign of a nutcase well so does most of county management. OTOH I enjoy access to top department heads. I also dine seldom with members of the city council.

A simple correction would have worked. I do not intentionally leave a question hanging. In cases that I do I tell the person directly that I won't answer. A PM for an overlooked question would have worked.

Calling me "sweat pea" however is going to trigger the county spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars in tax money. It would have happened anyway but now it will happen faster.

Last edited by GCharlotte; 01-09-2013 at 10:52 AM.. Reason: Nut case

Old 01-09-2013, 11:01 AM

Boo hoo

Old 01-09-2013, 11:46 AM

5,150 posts, read 7,764,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native_Son View Post
Boo hoo
Says the man that lies about other members employment.

Old 01-09-2013, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCharlotte View Post
Says the man that lies about other members employment.
lol, you are quite the drama queen.

flouncy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte