U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-09-2013, 02:10 PM
 
642 posts, read 1,027,790 times
Reputation: 640

Advertisements

Not giving kids the mandatory vaccinations, innoculations or, shots does, in my opinion, marginally raise global intelligence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-09-2013, 02:13 PM
 
642 posts, read 1,027,790 times
Reputation: 640
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrm View Post
You all are conditioned by your doctors to believe that the MMR vaccine, for example, is perfectly safe. Yet, even the package insert for the MMR vaccine states all of the following possible side effects:
No, I am conditioned by intelligence, reason, education and my own observations. I have SEEN, first hand in 3rd world countries what happens when you do not vaccinate. What happenes is, children and adults catch diseases and may die or at times suffer life long problems and/or disabilities.

ANYONE whos does not vaccinate their children is just ASKING for trouble and putting others at great risk. THIS IS WHY IT IS THE LAW. GET IT DONE, NOW.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-09-2013, 02:45 PM
 
241 posts, read 254,234 times
Reputation: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by krokus View Post
No, I am conditioned by intelligence, reason, education and my own observations. I have SEEN, first hand in 3rd world countries what happens when you do not vaccinate. What happenes is, children and adults catch diseases and may die or at times suffer life long problems and/or disabilities.

ANYONE whos does not vaccinate their children is just ASKING for trouble and putting others at great risk. THIS IS WHY IT IS THE LAW. GET IT DONE, NOW.
These shots that are mandatory are the same ones that have eliminated polio, small pox, TB and other dreadful diseases that use to be a fact of life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-09-2013, 03:27 PM
 
642 posts, read 1,027,790 times
Reputation: 640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar Sigurdsson View Post
These shots that are mandatory are the same ones that have eliminated polio, small pox, TB and other dreadful diseases that use to be a fact of life.
I believe that Smallpox is now history. Polio was very nearly eliminated too except is small pockets of northern Pakistan and Nigeria.

There was a highly effective program of vaccination being carried out by many of the village mothers that would have finally and toally elimintaed Poliomyelitis from our planet.

The Taliban decided in thier wisdom as has done the OP and others) that worldwide medical opinion was wrong and vaccination was all an American plot and so they took to shooting the ladies who were vaccinating. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/19/wo...kers.html?_r=0

The same thing seems to be happening in Nigeria too. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013...a-shot-deadthe Therefore polio is still with us. Hopefully the OP can provide logic and reason behind these killing rather than spouting the usual mis-informed rhetoric and skewed reading references about against "big pharma", doctors (who generally make people well), The World Health Organization and, of course, that perennial favorite. The US Government.

Perhaps the OP should take up residence in one of the above countries.

One is reminded here of the Dyslexic, Agnostic, Insomniac who lay away at night wondering if there is a Dog.

The failed logic is truly amazing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-11-2013, 03:50 PM
 
642 posts, read 1,027,790 times
Reputation: 640
This is what happens when you do not vaccinate.

[SIZE=3]http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-22098583[/SIZE]

This is soley caused in the UK by idiots who think that they know better than medical opinion.

This is happening now because stupid UK parents have failed to vaccinate their children. It has now put other innocent children at risk.

It should, imo, should be made a crime, under endangering public health, not to vaccinate your children.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-24-2013, 07:10 AM
 
76 posts, read 193,695 times
Reputation: 57
I haven't read all the pages in this thread, and I don't know if this has been discussed...but I find it funny that Dr. Oz recommends vaccinations, but then he states that his 3 kids will NOT be getting vaccinated....lmao...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-24-2013, 02:06 PM
 
642 posts, read 1,027,790 times
Reputation: 640
Measles outbreak: number of cases rises 121 in a week

Almost 900 people have been infected in Swansea outbreak, with 80 needing hospital treatment and one suspected death.

Eighty people have now needed hospital treatment since the outbreak began in November and more than 10,000 people across Wales have been given a triple jab against measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) in the last seven days as health authorities continue efforts to bring the epidemic under control. Public Health Wales (PHW) says there is still an "urgent need" for more children to be vaccinated.

Measles outbreak: number of cases rises 121 in a week | Society | guardian.co.uk

A nearly 100% preventable outbreak caused by because people like the OP "know best".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-24-2013, 03:35 PM
 
241 posts, read 254,234 times
Reputation: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by krokus View Post
Measles outbreak: number of cases rises 121 in a week

Almost 900 people have been infected in Swansea outbreak, with 80 needing hospital treatment and one suspected death.

Eighty people have now needed hospital treatment since the outbreak began in November and more than 10,000 people across Wales have been given a triple jab against measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) in the last seven days as health authorities continue efforts to bring the epidemic under control. Public Health Wales (PHW) says there is still an "urgent need" for more children to be vaccinated.

Measles outbreak: number of cases rises 121 in a week | Society | guardian.co.uk

A nearly 100% preventable outbreak caused by because people like the OP "know best".
I lived in the U.K. when chemo theropy had run out of funding and pap smears were halted as there weren't enough cases that particular year to justify the expense. I also remember a time when routing mamograms were halted. There were also other examples of funding allocation issues. Do you think that the national health service is may have done a poor job at educating people to perhaps limit the expenditures for inoculations? I know that parts of England have exceptionally high incident rates for TB as well. That is due to immigrants from the 3rd world. But, that is what wipes out populations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-24-2013, 04:59 PM
 
642 posts, read 1,027,790 times
Reputation: 640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar Sigurdsson View Post
I lived in the U.K. when chemo theropy had run out of funding and pap smears were halted as there weren't enough cases that particular year to justify the expense. I also remember a time when routing mamograms were halted. There were also other examples of funding allocation issues. Do you think that the national health service is may have done a poor job at educating people to perhaps limit the expenditures for inoculations? I know that parts of England have exceptionally high incident rates for TB as well. That is due to immigrants from the 3rd world. But, that is what wipes out populations.
]
Ragnar, you are quite correct in what you say with the exception of the vaccination program. I currently live in the UK (I am awaiting my Green Card in a few months) and the National health system is creaking at the seams for all sorts of reasons but the child vaccination programs which are administered via trained nurses in doctor's surgeries is still working fine. The reason for this is that it is quick and cheap to implement and, of course brings massively good results. The problems come when parents decide that they either "know better" or are so poorly educated that they fear any form of physical science and do not have their children vaccinated.

TB is not quite rife yet but with the number of 3rd world and Eastern European immigrants living rough in some parts (particularly the colder north) of the country, TB simply has to be a time bomb there.

When you immigrate legally almost all countries except the UK, a part of immigration is to be X-Ray'd for TB. This happened to me when I moved to Switzerland in 1974 and it is about the happen again before I immigrate to the US later this year.

TB should be dead on this planet and it is now making a comeback for a variety of reasons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-26-2013, 01:37 PM
 
150 posts, read 291,067 times
Reputation: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by krokus View Post
Hopefully the OP can provide logic and reason behind these killing rather than spouting the usual mis-informed rhetoric and skewed reading references about against "big pharma", doctors (who generally make people well), The World Health Organization and, of course, that perennial favorite. The US Government.

Perhaps the OP should take up residence in one of the above countries.

One is reminded here of the Dyslexic, Agnostic, Insomniac who lay away at night wondering if there is a Dog.

The failed logic is truly amazing.
I'm just posting facts. You are the one who can't back up what you say, so you resort to personal attacks. Here are some more facts... go ahead, dispute them:



According to the Australian Department of Health, and discussed on Vaccination – A Parent’s Dilemma, “For the years 2008-2010, there were a total of 9333 cases of whooping cough reported in children aged 0-4 years. Among them were 754 who were either too young or otherwise not eligible to have been vaccinated, and 1497 for whom vaccine status was not known. Of the remaining 7082 cases whose vaccine status was known, and who were eligible to have received the vaccine, 5296 (75%) were fully vaccinated for their age. A further 986 (14%) were partly vaccinated. Only 800 (11%) were un-vaccinated.” I’ll let you come to your own conclusion based on these numbers.

Side Effects of the vaccine: This info comes straight from the manufacturer of INFANRIX (one brand of the DTaP vaccine). All six brands contain similar information: Infections and Infestations: Bronchitis, cellulitis, respiratory tract infection. Blood and Lymphatic System Disorders: Lymphadenopathy, thrombocytopenia. Immune System Disorders: Anaphylactic reaction, hypersensitivity. Nervous System Disorders: Encephalopathy, headache, hypotonia. Ear and Labyrinth Disorders: Ear pain. Cardiac Disorders: Cyanosis. Respiratory, Thoracic, and Mediastinal Disorders: Apnea, cough. Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue Disorders: Angioedema, erythema, pruritus, rash, urticaria. General Disorders and Administration Site Conditions: Fatigue, injection site induration, injection site reaction, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.


Whooping Cough Outbreak – Vaccinated or Not, We’re all in the Same Boat, Or Are We? | RaisingNaturalKids
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:



Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top