Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2007, 05:58 PM

876 posts, read 3,792,173 times

Advertisements

I can't find the thread, but someone started one awhile back for maid/housecleaning services in the Lake Norman area.

Anyone have any references for someone? 4,000sqft home. I need all rooms vacuumed, dusted, hardwoods mopped, windows cleaned, granite cleaned, bathrooms, etc. We're expecting alot of family over for Thanksgiving and cannot expect my dear dear wife to over exhaust herself between cleaning AND preparing for the dinner.

Trying to be the good husband and help out, so anyone that can give some assistance it would be appreciated!!

Old 02-16-2008, 06:36 PM

316 posts, read 394,779 times
Maria - is our house cleaner - she cleans my refrigerator, toaster, microwave, I wash sheets and put them on the bed and she makes them up - she cleans my baseboards, tops of my doors, the cracks in the doors, window seals, and everything else upi mention - oh she also organizes my closets if the are messy. I have a 3600 sq ft house and she charges 120 a month - I you need her more than that she charges less and if you only need her once every two months she does that too! She is awesome and brings about 6 people to help! I have had her for over 3 years and she is very honest !
her cell is 704-819-0207 - the message is in spanish leave a message she speaks perfect english - if you were to call her home the message would be in english - but I don't have that number handy - tell her Laurie sent you - I can't say enough good things - my house has never been as clean as she cleans withany other maid service - Oh she also cleans the late reggie whites house - so you know she is trust worthy whoch is a BIG deal for me. She cleans all over the place so waxhaw you could call her too!

Old 02-16-2008, 09:51 PM

3,337 posts, read 5,117,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Union county hopeful View Post
Maria - is our house cleaner - she cleans my refrigerator, toaster, microwave, I wash sheets and put them on the bed and she makes them up - she cleans my baseboards, tops of my doors, the cracks in the doors, window seals, and everything else upi mention - oh she also organizes my closets if the are messy. I have a 3600 sq ft house and she charges 120 a month - I you need her more than that she charges less and if you only need her once every two months she does that too! She is awesome and brings about 6 people to help! I have had her for over 3 years and she is very honest !
her cell is 704-819-0207 - the message is in spanish leave a message she speaks perfect english - if you were to call her home the message would be in english - but I don't have that number handy - tell her Laurie sent you - I can't say enough good things - my house has never been as clean as she cleans withany other maid service - Oh she also cleans the late reggie whites house - so you know she is trust worthy whoch is a BIG deal for me. She cleans all over the place so waxhaw you could call her too!
Does she work on Saturdays?

Old 02-17-2008, 12:03 AM

Quote:
wonder if she does homes on Lake Norman though? Union County is a drive and a half!

Old 02-17-2008, 06:04 AM

316 posts, read 394,779 times
She has two teams so she may do Waxhaw - I asked he about my moms house in minthill and she said she would and she cleaned our condo in cotswold - and I live in LKN (lake norman)- I think she lives in southend area so she is in the middle - I am not sure if she works on Saturday - If I had to guess I would say no - but that is 100% guess. Call her she is very nice!

Old 02-17-2008, 11:18 AM

578 posts, read 2,598,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperchargedSS View Post
I can't find the thread, but someone started one awhile back for maid/housecleaning services in the Lake Norman area.

Anyone have any references for someone? 4,000sqft home. I need all rooms vacuumed, dusted, hardwoods mopped, windows cleaned, granite cleaned, bathrooms, etc. We're expecting alot of family over for Thanksgiving and cannot expect my dear dear wife to over exhaust herself between cleaning AND preparing for the dinner.

Trying to be the good husband and help out, so anyone that can give some assistance it would be appreciated!!

Don't have any suggestions for a housekeeper (that would be ME at our house) but I just wanted to say you are a sweet, dear husband and your wife is lucky to have you!

Old 06-03-2008, 09:27 AM

1,638 posts, read 4,548,071 times
Quote:
So she charges $120 to clean your 3600 sq foot house once a month?
How much would she charge you for a weekly clean?

Old 06-05-2008, 06:29 AM

2,203 posts, read 5,082,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by susan42 View Post
So she charges $120 to clean your 3600 sq foot house once a month?
How much would she charge you for a weekly clean?
She brings 6 people to help and she's only charging $120?
She is really cheating herself.....probably a fabulous cleaner, but not a very good business woman.

Old 06-05-2008, 07:04 AM

NC~MOM is now our housecleaner. Couldn't be happier!

Old 06-05-2008, 02:33 PM

2,203 posts, read 5,082,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperchargedSS View Post
NC~MOM is now our housecleaner. Couldn't be happier!

Aw! Thank you very much!
Your wife is a super customer!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
View detailed profiles of: