U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 03:56 PM

422 posts, read 1,214,887 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbeauty View Post
newhomessalesrep has plugged her business, so anything she says should not be taken seriously.
Everybody here has read this post. Everyone here also knows me and my posts. Everyone knows, that I have never plugged my business. So you saying these things makes you sound like your mentally unstable. You aare really making a fool of yourself here today.

Everyone also knows that all you have to do is click on my name and see every post I've ever written. So, you are really screwing yourself here.

Also, I have reported your post.

So say goodbye !

Old 11-13-2007, 03:57 PM

45,270 posts, read 88,336,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newhomesalesrep View Post
One major thing you did was LIE and tell the rest of the forum that I plug my business. Which the only thing you did was prove that you are a liar as well.
Sometimes when new posters come on for the first time or two you can tell they don't quite know what kind of forum this is by the way they address other posters. Once they read awhile they start to see that people here are generally very friendly and eager to help. And once the TOS have been posted for them they usually change their hostile tone or move on to another forum. However, when they stick around and continue to be hostile that's when they are flying their true troll colors

Nothing more to see here folks, maybe we should just move along

Old 11-13-2007, 03:59 PM

422 posts, read 1,214,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Sometimes when new posters come on for the first time or two you can tell they don't quite know what kind of forum this is by the way they address other posters. Once they read awhile they start to see that people here are generally very friendly and eager to help. And once the TOS have been posted for them they usually change their hostile tone or move on to another forum. However, when they stick around and continue to be hostile that's when they are flying their true troll colors

Nothing more to see here folks, maybe we should just move along
LoveMountains... you are wonderful. You really are.

Old 11-13-2007, 04:01 PM

21 posts, read 28,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newhomesalesrep View Post
Everybody here has read this post. Everyone here also knows me and my posts. Everyone knows, that I have never plugged my business. So you saying these things makes you sound like your mentally unstable. You aare really making a fool of yourself here today.

Everyone also knows that all you have to do is click on my name and see every post I've ever written. So, you are really screwing yourself here.

Also, I have reported your post.

So say goodbye !
You have reported ME, and I am unstable???
You could just ignore my posts. That's what a stable person would do.
I wish I could have as much free time as you do.
In the mean time, I have still done nothing wrong. Report away. I'm sorry you don't have anything better to do with your time.

Old 11-13-2007, 04:02 PM

Without posting a generic link, can someone, anyone, please tell me what I have done wrong?

Because as far as I know, the answer is nothing.

Nothing but disagree. When did that become "against the rules"

Old 11-13-2007, 04:04 PM

4,730 posts, read 17,768,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbeauty View Post
You have reported ME, and I am unstable???
You could just ignore my posts. That's what a stable person would do.
I wish I could have as much free time as you do.
In the mean time, I have still done nothing wrong. Report away. I'm sorry you don't have anything better to do with your time.
Are you the pot or the kettle? Shouldn't you be at the mason dixon line killing any non-southerners trying to enter?

Old 11-13-2007, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by groove1 View Post
Are you the pot or the kettle? Shouldn't you be at the mason dixon line killing any non-southerners trying to enter?
No I should not as I would never want to kill anyone or even harm anyone in anyway. Not wanting you for a neighbor is not illegal, you know.

Old 11-13-2007, 04:25 PM

273 posts, read 1,214,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadedSOUL83 View Post
I think you're looking more for a suicide forum
Just some major points before this explodes into a huge 20 page argument that you are obviously searching for..
10) Finally you're just trying to start a fight, and I think this thread should be closed before it gets out of hand.

man now 6 pages later I just have to say "I TOLD YOU SO!!"

as for what rules you broke...you're not allowed to be hostile towards other members, also you need to stay on topic, and calling someone out for "plugging their business" is a hostile attack AND not staying on topic.

"Sunny" as in "sunnykayak" is the moderator of this forum, that is who they were referring to. And as for Lovesmountains, she may not be a moderator, but she is the most respected non-moderator member of this DISCUSSION forum, and I can guarantee you that she will be backed by Sunnykayak in a heartbeat, as well as every member in the Charlotte board.

I have a feeling that you are a child. I also have a feeling that you do have as much free time (since you claim you dont yet you've posted on this thread as much as anyone else back and forth) I told you this was going to happen, but you did not listen. Every once in a while some ignorant person like you comes on and says something like this, that is why you're getting comments about trolling. It always results in the same thing that is happening now, and quite frankly you MIGHT POSSIBLY represent a fraction of a percent of the Charlotte populations opinion. More than 99% of people realize that people move in and out of every major city on a regular basis. They also realize that the city they live does not BELONG to them, so stop referring to Charlotte as your city. YOU DO NOT OWN IT and there are many other natives who do not feel so harshly towards transplants.

Old 11-13-2007, 04:31 PM

Well Jaded I will now prove you wrong!
I do not need to have you report me to any moderator or any other respected member of your community.
I am not looking for a fight.
So sorry to disappoint you.

And the proof is in the pudding. I will now admit that I have obviously stumbled onto the wrong forum. This is not the place for me, and I am not the poster for you. And now, without any further ado, I will excuse myself and say goodbye. I am sorry we couldn't get along, but rest assured I will not bother you again.

Old 11-13-2007, 05:09 PM

22,974 posts, read 58,495,490 times

Thank You to all you members who shared in this thread.

Last edited by SunnyKayak; 11-13-2007 at 10:53 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte