U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2013, 03:09 PM

3 posts, read 2,578 times

Advertisements

any recommendations for low/no crime, nice area. considering east or NE of Charlotte. 50+ would be nice. wanting low price over swimming pools and clubhouses, etc
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2013, 03:36 PM

21 posts, read 69,618 times
Hi

i havent been on here for a while, so not sure if you're still looking but we recently moved to charlotte and are renting in pineville which is south charlotte. The price is reasonable, and the area seems good, friendly staff. Its not E or NE but South of charlotte, its not 50+ exclusivley but is nice. If you're still looking let me know and i can PM you the details for you to have a look

Old 09-17-2013, 05:29 PM

136 posts, read 337,702 times
Hey,

If you are looking for anything 50+, you need to be here in the area I am @? I am 35, Male, Black.
I am in the Piper Glen/Ballantyne area. 28277 is the zip code. This are is exclusively for those wanting to chill out and enjoy life with little to no crime. It's slow just the way someone over 50 would like it, and people here are nice.
I like the living experience, without all the craziness, but I need a little more social interaction and drama in my life...lol
People here do not come out at night, because mostly everyone is in retirement mode or has to work in the morning. No one hangs out in front of the buildings.
So you can expect a drama free zone. Expect there to be a lot of police, fire sirens though as they come blazing THRU the area at night. There's a nice mix of African-American, Caucasian, and Indian tenants here.

I am in the Piper Station complex. Not bad.

IMHO this is the only area of charlotte to expect a drama free, chill out zone. Unless you are going somewhere like Waxhaw (up the street), or Matthews.

I've lived on the East side. Don't expect crime free there..lmao - That's the drug zone.
Stay away from NE & UNCC also.

Last edited by Gemini365i; 09-17-2013 at 05:44 PM..

Old 09-20-2013, 06:32 PM

3 posts, read 2,578 times
Default thanks!

good info!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or