U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 10-27-2013, 06:56 AM
 
15 posts, read 13,320 times
Reputation: 10

Advertisements

Can anybody please suggest us some good apartments to rent near/in Humtersville.
We are looking for 2 BR and a good neighbourhood that is safe and clean.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-27-2013, 11:02 AM
 
Location: The 12th State
22,974 posts, read 58,475,137 times
Reputation: 14917
Im assuming from your other thread your still looking for 2 bedroom in $700-$850 price point the only recommendation that fits is 'The Landings'.
It a good buy considering it location. It basically by itself except for office park across the street and few of Birkdale Village homes have access to that road.

I did a see a old 2 bedroom home in the downtown with dated appliances in a ok area plus 2 blocks from the police station.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-27-2013, 08:44 PM
 
15 posts, read 13,320 times
Reputation: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
Im assuming from your other thread your still looking for 2 bedroom in $700-$850 price point the only recommendation that fits is 'The Landings'.
It a good buy considering it location. It basically by itself except for office park across the street and few of Birkdale Village homes have access to that road.

I did a see a old 2 bedroom home in the downtown with dated appliances in a ok area plus 2 blocks from the police station.
Thnks Sunny ..Can you give me the address of that 2 bedroom home. Also In case I increase budget to 900 will there be any other worth options
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-27-2013, 09:36 PM
 
Location: The 12th State
22,974 posts, read 58,475,137 times
Reputation: 14917
Since this site doesnt allow specfic real estate links Ill Dm the info.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-28-2013, 10:29 AM
 
7,672 posts, read 9,863,873 times
Reputation: 7945
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
Since this site doesnt allow specfic real estate links Ill Dm the info.
Thread hijack: Thanks Sunny, I hadn't known of this. Will do so from now on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-30-2013, 01:44 PM
 
119 posts, read 134,804 times
Reputation: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by momtothree View Post
Thread hijack: Thanks Sunny, I hadn't known of this. Will do so from now on.
I lived there for awhile. It's inexpensive and it wasn't bad. The area is great.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:



Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
Similar Threads
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:59 AM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top