U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2013, 04:35 PM

3 posts, read 3,572 times

Advertisements

Hi Folks
Need some urgent Information
I need to move to Charlotte within next 3 weeks and I would to like rent an apartment in/near Harris Corners Parkway ZIP 28269.
My budget is somewhere around 900-950 $s
Also the main priority is security.Need to be sure that apartments and nearby area is safe and secure.

I have researched a bit and would like to get opinions on these apartments
1)The Vinoy Innovation Park

8108 Vinoy Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28262
2)BexLey CreekSide,
4101 Double Creek Crossing Dr, Charlotte, NC 28269

In case you have any knowledge about these then please share or feel free to suggest new.
I am also open to any nearby zipcodes within diameter of 10 miles like (Huntersville).

Please share your opinions ASAP.

Thanks
Sid
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2013, 06:01 PM

1,846 posts, read 3,763,354 times
I'm not sure where the Bexley complex is located, but I have yet to see one in a bad area.

I drive past the Vinoy apartments daily. They look pretty nice, I'm not sure about the tenants because I don't know anyone who lives there. I would have moved there myself but I don't like the schools in the area which doesn't seem to be a concern you have. It's surrounded by a business area, schools and houses. If you'll be taking I-85 frequently it's only a few minutes away.

Old 11-30-2013, 06:07 PM

3 posts, read 3,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitterific View Post
I'm not sure where the Bexley complex is located, but I have yet to see one in a bad area.

I drive past the Vinoy apartments daily. They look pretty nice, I'm not sure about the tenants because I don't know anyone who lives there. I would have moved there myself but I don't like the schools in the area which doesn't seem to be a concern you have. It's surrounded by a business area, schools and houses. If you'll be taking I-85 frequently it's only a few minutes away.
Thanks Glitterific
Would you suggest any other decent apartments within my range?

Thanks
Sid

Old 12-01-2013, 09:07 PM

982 posts, read 1,189,451 times
Legacy at mallard creek, colonial grand at mallard creek, colonial grand is on mallard creek just about on the corner of mallard creek church its a pretty good area. also look on mallard creek church such as the lofts at mallard creek. I pass the Vinoy daily also seems like a pretty good area and great location with the back road into ikea, walmart, and all the new shops over next to ikea. I believe the Vinoy is heavily populated by the workers of the research park so I would say its probably pretty diverse.

Old 12-06-2013, 10:13 AM

328 posts, read 530,726 times
Lived in Legacy and felt safe. Was a couple of years ago, but I paid less than 650 for a pretty spacious place. Up the road is CG at Mallard Creek - owned by the same property company, but this one seemed slightly higher end. More gated community, smaller, nicer apartments, higher rent. If I went back there now, I'd go for that site.

Old 12-07-2013, 09:54 PM

512 posts, read 912,838 times
Check out Traditions Apartments near mallard creek. Safe and diverse population. Within your range for sure. Nice Apts.

You need to be vigilant - it does not matter how safe a community is in charlotte. My 2 cents.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte