U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2007, 04:34 PM

24 posts, read 82,803 times

Advertisements

OK ... my wife and I move in to our new house in Union County in January. I know for a fact we'll be doing plenty of entertaining and there will be a great deal of wine eventually spilled on our nice new carpet ..... Who is the best carpet cleaner in the South Charlotte, Union County area and where can I find him (/her).

Thanks,
SF
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2007, 06:21 PM

264 posts, read 828,200 times
I have used the brand names but the best I have found is a local company called Happy Feet. They are SO good and very affordable. Stanley Steemer on the other hand, talked my husband into some upgrades -- teflon coating or something -- and took the extra charge in cash, pocketed it and left without giving a receipt. I wasn't there to witness anything but the guy putting the money in his pocket, and of course my husband didn't think to ask for a receipt.

So, Happy Feet -- I found them on Angie's List and have been very, very happy with them.

Old 12-02-2007, 06:48 PM

1,891 posts, read 5,547,757 times
Thumbs up White Knight

We use White Knight Steamer. They are not inexpensive, but IMO they are the best. They will also ask if you want sanitizing and other add-ons -- we don't get the add-ons and so far (knock on wood...) there hasn't been a stain they haven't been able to remove. (One caveat -- we don't have any pets, and those are usually the toughest to remove...) Here is their site:
Carpet Cleaning - Upholstery Cleaning - Charlotte, NC
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte