Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 01:24 PM

3,031 posts, read 9,084,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibit612 View Post
I LOVE to see what I'm NOT missing...in pictures! Oh joy!
I don't have any to post (I have enough pictures of big snowstorms to last me a lifetime) but a newcomer from CA to MA took these and posted them yesterday:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/massa...snow-pics.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2007, 01:24 PM

1,800 posts, read 5,715,999 times
OMG! I SO needed a laugh today! Thank you for that post, Markh.
I never got into the shower (yet). I'm covered in tape and scraps of wrapping paper from putting all those useless gifts together, that need to be sent to New Jersey. I was actually contemplating jumping into one of the boxes, so I can go and see the snow.
I have fourteen thousand loads of laundry to fold. Have no idea what to make for dinner and don't really feel like going to Teeter-Totter to find out that steak costs $258 per pound.
And the school bus arrived a little while ago and all hell broke loose! When does Happy Hour start???
....LIFE IS GOOD!

Old 12-14-2007, 01:29 PM

5,979 posts, read 19,891,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmaarten View Post
I never got into the shower (yet). I'm covered in tape and scraps of wrapping paper from putting all those useless gifts together, that need to be sent to New Jersey. I was actually contemplating jumping into one of the boxes, so I can go and see the snow.
I have fourteen thousand loads of laundry to fold. Have no idea what to make for dinner and don't really feel like going to Teeter-Totter to find out that steak costs $258 per pound.
And the school bus arrived a little while ago and all hell broke loose! When does Happy Hour start???
....LIFE IS GOOD!
I thought this was ME posting! Ha! Happy hour starts now...it's 5 o'clock somewhere so they say!

Old 12-14-2007, 02:05 PM

3,031 posts, read 9,084,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmaarten View Post
That's why God made gift cards! We discovered this when we left the west coast.

Old 12-14-2007, 06:42 PM

6,151 posts, read 10,022,564 times
I work (conf call) with people from the Franklin, MA area almost daily... what's missing in the writing is that special New England accent - which was ringing in my head as soon as you mentioned MA. heh

I fear business trips up there where I always end up on a Pub crawl.

Bravo to you sir!

Old 12-14-2007, 08:30 PM

182 posts, read 824,787 times
Default Yuck

I must be one of two things: either really tired or a prude- I found nothing even close to funny on your post and actually, parts of it made me want to gag.
Merry Christmas......

Old 12-14-2007, 09:40 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,681,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Contreras-21 View Post
I must be one of two things: either really tired or a prude- I found nothing even close to funny on your post and actually, parts of it made me want to gag.
Merry Christmas......
You just have to remember, it's all done tongue and cheek - it's Mark's style

Old 12-14-2007, 09:52 PM

1,865 posts, read 5,376,082 times
ROTFLMAO!!!! You are toooo funny Mark!! THANKS for the laugh...I needed one today!!

BxRosie

Old 12-15-2007, 08:50 PM

92 posts, read 317,899 times
I think I love you. You really do need to consider a job with the paper or something...they'd be lucky to have you. Maybe you can get them to let you work from home...

P.S. I heard snow comes around here at least once a decade...ha!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte