U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2014, 09:54 AM

3 posts, read 2,900 times

Advertisements

The saga continues...Boyd supporters are being a little dishonest at the polls again today. It looks like they are trying to pass her off as an Independent instead of the Liberal-Progressive she actually claims to be. If you are a Democrat, Independent, or Republican, you should be proud enough to own it. Telling lies to get your candidate elected speaks volumes.

Let's see if Leslie Boyd feels strongly enough about honesty and integrity to publicly correct her supporters and stand by her Democratic beliefs. Better yet, since she's running for BOE perhaps Mr Stewart would like to comment on the dishonest comments being made by her supporters. I'm pretty sure I'll be waiting on pigs to fly before either one speaks out on this issue.

Old 10-25-2014, 10:05 AM

547 posts, read 535,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UC Granpa View Post
The saga continues...Boyd supporters are being a little dishonest at the polls again today. It looks like they are trying to pass her off as an Independent instead of the Liberal-Progressive she actually claims to be. If you are a Democrat, Independent, or Republican, you should be proud enough to own it. Telling lies to get your candidate elected speaks volumes.

Let's see if Leslie Boyd feels strongly enough about honesty and integrity to publicly correct her supporters and stand by her Democratic beliefs. Better yet, since she's running for BOE perhaps Mr Stewart would like to comment on the dishonest comments being made by her supporters. I'm pretty sure I'll be waiting on pigs to fly before either one speaks out on this issue.
You sure are SPITing out a lot of misinformation there. Details?

Old 10-25-2014, 10:56 AM

3 posts, read 2,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaHelms View Post
You sure are SPITing out a lot of misinformation there. Details?
No SPITing her. Just talking to folks and listening.

If you want more details, I suggest doing what I did and travel to the polling sites. Ask the voters how they are being treated and what is being said by ALL poll workers. Ask people that have a "I voted" sticker. Most people are happy to talk about their experiences.

Old 10-25-2014, 11:13 AM

136 posts, read 157,202 times
CAPS is still the uncontested champion of self-immolation, nothing new here. Walk-off walks on, blinded by entitlement, until she finally falls from self-inflicted wounds. Catfish, meanwhile, entangles himself in more and more of his own webs. I watched Bubba’s video, some surprises are in there- Merrill came through the CAPS training camp surprisingly well-composed. It looks like Angry Dad's rhetoric only produced one radicalized convert, and it was good-old Gary Sides? How strange! I think those two will be BOE races to watch.

Local-born Dennis is rolling the competition at large, even bad-boy commissioner Rushing knows it. Rushing is the story right now, just the way he likes it. He loves a dangerous game, and is at it again. His marriage of convenience with the CAPS crowd is fun to watch (especially with all the public declarations of love for one another). The breakup will be spectacular.

I doubt Rushing cares much about the votes of the 100 or so CAPS die-hards on CJ's list. (Many on the list are decent folks who bought T-shirts and got out before the CAPS cult took over). Rushing's false-flag operation has one vote in mind- incoming commissioner Lance. He wants Lance on his side long enough to pull off his BoCC coup (and he’s bragging like he’s already pulled it off). This will be entertaining- Lance is smarter than Stony, and the rest of the BoCC aren't falling for any of his feints.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or