Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2012, 02:28 PM

1 posts, read 1,234 times

Advertisements

My wife put my rising Kindergartener in the lottery for Pine Lake Prep, and he was selected. Trying to decide between Pine Lake and our home school (Torrence Creek in Huntersville). I didn't get a chance to tour the school and my wife liked the school, but didn't love it. Curious if anyone has any thoughts regarding either----primarily focusing on K-5 grades. THanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2012, 03:02 PM

488 posts, read 798,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HvilleEW View Post
My wife put my rising Kindergartener in the lottery for Pine Lake Prep, and he was selected. Trying to decide between Pine Lake and our home school (Torrence Creek in Huntersville). I didn't get a chance to tour the school and my wife liked the school, but didn't love it. Curious if anyone has any thoughts regarding either----primarily focusing on K-5 grades. THanks.
Torrence Creek is one of the best schools around. Pine Lake Prep is a Charter so getting in is not easy. I personally loved TCE when my son was there. He is now in Private but we went all the way through 5th grade and were thrilled with the school.

Old 03-11-2013, 03:21 PM

3 posts, read 7,560 times
I was in Pine Lake since 4th grade and now im in 8th and still at Pine Lake but i think Pine Lake was a amazing school and you and you're wife should give it a chance and the slide in the Lower School is true (:! I think he would love going down the slide! And the teachers there are truely amazing! I know nothing about Torrence Creek but I certainly do love Pine Lake! It is kinda hard to get into Pine Lake to so I hope you gave it a chance and if you and you're wife and son don't like it then there is always Torrence Creek! But I think you guys will like it .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte