Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2014, 03:19 PM

549 posts, read 679,847 times

Advertisements

BOE Candidate Forum
Attached Thumbnails
UCPS 2014-15 actual numbers post redistricting-10604038_10204265178782258_2371976068686595135_o.jpg  

Old 10-14-2014, 08:32 PM

2 posts, read 2,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarti78 View Post
Very happy that Marce Savage is going to be investigated for that stunt. School board candidates have campaigned at functions like that for as long as I can remember and she is well aware of that. She abused her power by bullying the principal into sending her rival away. Marton missed out on votes because of that, no doubt about it.
i am just curious as to how you KNOW that Ms Savage "bullied" the principal? To make a claim such as that, you would have had to have been present and actually heard what Ms Savage said and the tone being used to convey "bullying". Is that what you are claiming rmarti78, that you were there and heard the exchange? Let me guess, you are ASSUMING what you want to because for some reason you don't like Ms Savage. That sound about right?

Old 10-15-2014, 05:01 AM

161 posts, read 194,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gspy View Post
I think it was Glock Man who called her that. It doesn't take a genius to realize who he's talking about if you spend any time in the Ask The Candidate twilight zone.
As I said before, he's a MARRIED man. Stop embarrassing yourself, it's like watching a train wreck in slow motion. You are not fulling anyone with your charade.

Enjoying looking out my window at the Carolina View

Old 10-15-2014, 05:06 AM

161 posts, read 194,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waxhawdoc View Post
I may have lost track of the thread again. I’m afraid too much time in the Bermuda Triangle of Waxhaw-Weddington-Marvin does permanent damage to my political compass. Seems we’re discussing the recent AskTheCandidate/YouTube stars.

Stony changes sides like he changes shirts, but what does he care? He’s had this race wrapped up since the primary. Sean is giving him permission to hunt in his own backyard (CAPS must be desperate if Stony is their new champion!) I’m sure Stony enjoyed getting TK to kiss the ring, I wonder if he’ll get to pull Lance’s strings as part of the deal.

All this adds up to… not a thing. Stony is picking through the wreckage of the latest CAPS campaign and we have an awkward alliance between the two least influential commissioners. Together, they’ll rule the kids’ table at the BoCC until the next election: )
I realize you believe you have all the answers to "Protect Union County Public Schools", perhaps you could express them without the condescending personal attacks. You seem to believe you know it all without having personal relationships with any of the players. How is that possible?

Old 10-15-2014, 06:27 AM

2 posts, read 1,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancher4life View Post
"His girl"? He's a married man. You have hit a whole new level of crazy. Stop embarrassing yourself.
I don't know who this gspy is, but the only one who sounds crazier that a ****house rat is you. You must be one of them fake account people. You sound like you think you know something. Maybe you are Stony himself.

Gspy and Doc, i think you got it right. The only person who is willing to make a deal with the devil is a devil himself. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte