Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 09:56 PM

157 posts, read 306,817 times

Advertisements

loves you always come thru. thank you very much for the clarification. its almost midnight out there, what are you still doing up??? thanks again for your help.....i can always count on you; : )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2008, 09:59 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,501,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skilletnice View Post
loves you always come thru. thank you very much for the clarification. its almost midnight out there, what are you still doing up??? thanks again for your help.....i can always count on you; : )
hahahahaha - I can't seem to give up my holiday routine and get back to bed on time You really will want to see all that area near where Burgi lives, but it will not be hard to do. Once you leave the South Park area and travel to Ballantyne you can proceed on to Waxhaw.

Old 01-02-2008, 10:00 PM

379 posts, read 642,314 times
Yeah, I wouldn't call us Waxhaw. Waxhaw (town of) is at least another 10-15 min away. We are closer to Marvin. It is midnight. My husband is playing his new Xbox game so I am still up.

Old 01-02-2008, 10:39 PM

7,937 posts, read 20,330,184 times
loves I hear on the holiday schedule still up here..

Old 01-03-2008, 08:08 AM

4 posts, read 9,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skilletnice View Post
Thanks for the replies everyone.

lynniepoo87, how do you like working at BOA? And thanks for the attraction suggestions.

Loves - What about areas like, Matthews, Minthill, Waxhaw, Harrisburg? Too much of a commute? And are there any specific developments we might want to sneak a peek at? That are in our price range of course.....no more then 400k.

Thanks again everyone....
I, too, work for BOA and love it. Going back to the housing thing, I've lived in Steele Creek (southwest of town) and currently live in Cornelius (just north of Huntersville and love it. My commute is about the same in both places (about 35 minutes). I do recommend taking CATS, or more specifically the 77X bus, from Cornelius as it uses the HOV lanes.

Good luck with your visit.

Old 01-03-2008, 09:01 AM

1,435 posts, read 5,755,557 times
Hunter Oaks and Somerset are great suggestions.

Old 01-03-2008, 05:56 PM

157 posts, read 306,817 times
good evening everyone,

lots of great suggestions coming in. thanks so much to you all. we have some great info to go thru and look at before out trip. you have all been great. if anyone can think of anything else we might want to look at during out trip, feel free to let us know. thanks again to everyone....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte