Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2015, 08:15 PM

8 posts, read 5,755 times

Advertisements

Hello guys. I want you help me decide which area will b better for us.
Me and my wife mooving to Charlotte.. We want start from clean page.
We love city and neighbours.
We wana stay close to some Mall. You have 3 biggest ones in area. South park mall, Northlake mall and Concord mill Mall.
We like bexley village at concord mills and perimeter lofts near northlake mall, and some apartments near south park( but we didnt decide which we like more). We want appartments with lots of ammenities. Actually the best what we like is bexley village.
We want walkable area. Which mall is better, and where more people walking on the streets. And which apartments you recomend? We need 1 bdrm up to 950$.
Thanks to all . Wish to find some new friends there.
Sorry for my english, originaly im from Ukraine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2015, 07:54 AM

1,826 posts, read 2,495,577 times
The Southpark area is the most walkable among the three. Don't know too much about which apartments are good in the area though.

Old 04-03-2015, 12:43 PM

18 posts, read 18,334 times
I would stay away from any Bexley Properties. We lived in one and it was terrible.
If traffic isn't a concern concord mills mall area is fine. Traffic is a nightmare.
SouthPark area is more pricey but worth it.

Old 04-03-2015, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandianne22 View Post
I would stay away from any Bexley Properties. We lived in one and it was terrible.
If traffic isn't a concern concord mills mall area is fine. Traffic is a nightmare.
SouthPark area is more pricey but worth it.
Can you tell more about what was terrible? If only traffic thats ok coz we moving from NYC. And i saw that traffic at concord mills. Its not that terrible.
But if you saying that comunity is terrible can you plz explaine why..

Old 04-03-2015, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeusAV View Post
The Southpark area is the most walkable among the three. Don't know too much about which apartments are good in the area though.
Thanks. The thing is i choose concord mills only coz i love Bexley... Its like live at resort . But there no walking people on the streets... Southpark beautiful place but apartments in the buildings... And not to much amenities there at any apartment comunity. And more expensive...

Old 04-04-2015, 01:20 PM

Guys , ladys help me)

Old 04-04-2015, 06:39 PM

2,186 posts, read 4,184,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrvigurik View Post
Thanks. The thing is i choose concord mills only coz i love Bexley... Its like live at resort . But there no walking people on the streets... Southpark beautiful place but apartments in the buildings... And not to much amenities there at any apartment comunity. And more expensive...
There are hundreds of apartment complexes in the Charlotte area that look like the Bexley apartments at Concord Mills. Don't pick that one on appearance alone. Where will you be working? That should be included in your decision.

Old 04-05-2015, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-LI View Post
There are hundreds of apartment complexes in the Charlotte area that look like the Bexley apartments at Concord Mills. Don't pick that one on appearance alone. Where will you be working? That should be included in your decision.

We are finishing work in houses. Carpentery. So work will be everywhere

Old 04-05-2015, 11:02 AM

162 posts, read 181,726 times
I noticed Carolina Place Mall in Pineville isn't on your list, but the area around it has some of the things I think you're looking for.

Old 04-05-2015, 12:37 PM

6,319 posts, read 10,344,319 times
I'm not sure I'd really say the Northlake or Concord Mills areas are walkable at all. SouthPark area is fairly walkable, but is typically more expensive. Agree with the last poster that Carolina Place might be a better option than Concord Mills and Northlake at least. The immediate area of the mall probably isn't very walkable but there is also a small downtown area in Pineville.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte