U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2015, 05:41 AM

9 posts, read 7,208 times

Advertisements

Hi Everyone,

I have a question and hope you can help.

My husband and I are moving to Charlotte, Nc., he has a job in uptown close to the First Ward. We are both in our 40's and no kids. And we are looking for short term furnished allinclusive rental co. This would give us the oportunity to familiarize ourselves with the area before we committed to something long term.

Can anyone recommend a reputable/ safe Short Term rental Furnished Co? Maybe someone you have used in the past.

Also can anyone recommend an area where we should start looking to purchase a home. I would like to stay under $450,000 and like to the idea of staying close to uptown because it close to work and I don't know the area just yet, but I have also noticed if you go out a bit the prices start to drop, especially North of Charlotte. Why?
And is it nicer and safe to live closer to the city than out further?

We are still trying to figure it out and any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Robyn
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or