Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2015, 02:49 PM

8 posts, read 9,963 times

Advertisements

I asked you guys about affordable apartments and I appreciate you guys for the info...but in my search for an apartment I found a little something on my credit that's thrown a monkey wrench in my search. I co-signed for an apartment for a family member back in around 2010 that I forgot all about.. Long story short, the family member basically skipped out early pretty much breaking the lease and now the account is in collections.. Guess who's name is on the account and guess who is having a hard time finding a place because of it Nobody told me anything! I didn't find out until I applied for an apartment. I am working to pay this thing off now but I wanted to ask if there's something that I can do in the meantime.. I am able to afford up to 700 a month in rent, maybe a little more. Thank you again for your help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2015, 02:57 PM

140 posts, read 169,981 times
Perhaps see if you can sublease a room? Or search for a roommate that would be able to work with your situation.

Old 05-12-2015, 06:44 PM

1,028 posts, read 1,443,865 times
High meadows apartments. He works with up to to evictions. Very good guy. Right next to i77 and and 10 min walk to the Lynx archde station.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
View detailed profiles of: