U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2015, 09:42 PM

119 posts, read 159,873 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know of any good real estate school around Charlotte? I have looked a few up such as Mingle, JY Monk, CPCC, etc. I have heard though that some schools essentially fail the class and only take a few of the top percent to take the actual exam in order to have a high success rate. I was wondering if anyone has dealt with any of the schools and has any recommendations on the best one to do? CPCC looked to be the best, but I see its full. Mingle and Monk look to be the places currently on my list, but I do not see many reviews for Monk and I am not sure if Mingle has the high success rate approach? Would appreciate any feedback :-)
Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2015, 07:20 AM

64 posts, read 71,349 times
I took my course with mingle 19 years ago. I believe they are part of the Charlotte Regional Realtors association. You can't go wrong with Mingle. However, you may want to look into Superior School of Real Estate. They offer a variety of classes and locations. Best of luck. It's a hard test to pass these days.

Old 07-28-2015, 07:52 AM

191 posts, read 317,374 times
I highly suggest Superior School of Real Estate. I do most of my continuing education with them as well and have had great success. I am bringing on new agents to my team, and they had great success with Superior! Good luck, it is a tough exam, but very passable!

Old 07-28-2015, 09:50 AM

900 posts, read 1,396,505 times
Your teacher has a LOT to do with how well you perform. Superior School of Real Estate has excellent teachers from what I understand. Mingle, does NOT.

Tim Terry is good

Tim Terry

Dana Rhodes is like listening to someone run their fingers down a chalk board.

http://www.mingleschool.com/instruct...s/default.aspx
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte