U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2015, 08:08 PM

1 posts, read 477 times

Advertisements

9-10-15 My son and I recently moved from Charlotte to Huntersville this summer, we are originally from Philly/Jersey. I used search engine google, - ( Black Barbers) and Beatty's Barber Shop came up, so we went over to get his hair cut. Upon arrival Mr. David Beatty greeted us warmly, he is a very friendly man. He gave my son an excellent haircut in a timely manner. Surprisingly to (ME) a middle aged Caucasian gentleman came into what I thought was an (OLD) African American establishment. Keep in mind I'm from the North and although we do have barbers that cut everyone's hair up there, I smiled because this dated establishment in the south had surpassed racial boundaries successfully!!! I give this barber shop a million stars.
P.S. I also checked out the health rating on the wall which is in the high 90th plus percentile.
I recommend this barber shop to anyone looking for professionalism, friendliness and reasonably priced service.

Thank you Mr. David and much success. God Bless.

Solfound the Writer
Vanessa

Last edited by solfound; 09-10-2015 at 08:19 PM.. Reason: removing full name
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or