U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 09:53 AM

124 posts, read 18,796 times

Advertisements

Monteith Place is a mix of builders, beazer being one of them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2008, 11:49 AM

85 posts, read 289,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19yearsincharlotte View Post
Beazer has been the only builder in Monteith Place.

Monteith Park has a mix of builders.

Old 01-30-2008, 11:58 AM

1,405 posts, read 3,883,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19yearsincharlotte View Post

This is incorrect. Beazer is the ONLY builder in this subdivision. You are probably thinking of a similiar neighborhood called Monteith Park right down the road.

Old 01-30-2008, 12:29 PM

509 posts, read 1,259,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kehinnc View Post

I'm pretty sure Monteith Park is only Saussy. I live here and haven't seen any other builders here.

Monteith Place is only Beazer.

Old 01-30-2008, 12:50 PM

1 posts, read 1,972 times
I live in Monteith Place, and have been happy with my neighbors, but not with Beazer from the get-go. Does the Huntersville zoning code have any pull with the builder that can come into our neighborhood?

Old 01-30-2008, 01:02 PM

103 posts, read 318,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by New2Charlotte View Post
Well, I drove through the beazer homes in berewick and the only people there where two workers that looked to be removing things from the model home. There were no sales reps or any other workers... the work trailer was deserted. And this was at 4:30 today.

Other than that there are 4 homes that look like they are complete, although they are on opposite sides of the neighborhood. There are no other homes being framed etc... Can you imagine if there were folks that put money into those four houses only to see this happen?
Wow! Let's just hope those guys will get their money back. That's so sad...

Old 01-30-2008, 01:56 PM

474 posts, read 1,211,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kehinnc View Post

Monteith Park is only Saussy for the single family homes and the townhomes with the fiber cement siding. Meeting Street built the completed all brick townhomes near the entrance and no longer build in the neighborhood.

Old 01-31-2008, 12:15 PM

371 posts, read 692,524 times
Default Now what?

Does anyone have any advice for those of us stuck in a Beazer neighborhood....Monteith Place to be specific. Phase 2 and 3 are graded, but not cleared. Is is smarter to sit and wait it out (didn't plan on moving anytime soon), or get out while we can? There's 2 houses for sale in the neighborhood now that I know of.

Thanks!

Old 01-31-2008, 12:27 PM

57 posts, read 144,229 times
Ardrey Woods is inside of the subdivision I live in. The houses are beautiful and it's such ashame that the residents who bought there now aren't going to have an amenity (pool, Clubhouse) until another builder buys the lots. I wish I could list some of the homes, but since the Seller pays the commission, chances are those homes are just going to sit. It's a real shame!

Old 01-31-2008, 12:47 PM

1,405 posts, read 3,883,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchristiansen1021 View Post
Ardrey Woods is inside of the subdivision I live in. The houses are beautiful and it's such ashame that the residents who bought there now aren't going to have an amenity (pool, Clubhouse) until another builder buys the lots. I wish I could list some of the homes, but since the Seller pays the commission, chances are those homes are just going to sit. It's a real shame!

Well they just listed them today in Ardrey Woods and the prices are really good. They must have hired a bunch of firms to list the available inventory out there because this is the 3rd different firm I've seen with listings. Ardrey Woods will have 9 available homes including two models listed by the end of the week. I only know because I review the hot sheets for South Chlt. 3 times a day and noticed they went "Active" around Noon today. One of the homes price was too low so I placed a phone call and was filled in
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte