U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 02-09-2016, 09:40 AM
 
3,453 posts, read 3,107,444 times
Reputation: 1653

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essequamvideri View Post
Beat Seattle twice though. So there's that. Whatever makes you feel better.
But you didn't beat the broncos when it mattered and Seattle has ring already.

 
Old 02-09-2016, 09:40 AM
 
1,259 posts, read 1,264,159 times
Reputation: 1077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Essequamvideri View Post
Yeah you sure figured him out. He's a fool isn't he?!

I wonder if Rivera is going to cut him.
He may have to find another job.
Probably lost all of his endorsements.
Bet no one in the locker room supports him.

Oh wait - none of that is true and you are still as full of bovine scatology as you were Sunday. Get a grip man. Your hatred must be rooted somewhere else because it's not based on any of the facts in front of you.
that new article is fact enough. he didnt make himself look any better. He looks even worse now. Seriously he needs a PR person to tell him just shut up till training camp
 
Old 02-09-2016, 09:45 AM
 
1,985 posts, read 1,384,720 times
Reputation: 1407
Yeah I think refusing to talk the media would play really well given the story they are trying to inflate. Good one.

Cue the press:

"CAM NEWTON CONTINUES SILENT TREATMENT"
"SPOILED NEWTON WON'T TALK TO MEDIA BECAUSE HE IS SELF-CENTERED"
"NEWTON A FOOL. CAN'T TALK TO MEDIA"
"NEWTON DABS IN VICTORY AND HIDES IN DEFEAT"

Last edited by Essequamvideri; 02-09-2016 at 09:55 AM..
 
Old 02-09-2016, 09:53 AM
 
3,452 posts, read 3,134,336 times
Reputation: 3403
Quote:
Originally Posted by tread102 View Post
that new article is fact enough. he didnt make himself look any better. He looks even worse now. Seriously he needs a PR person to tell him just shut up till training camp
Who cares? People like/dislike him for a variety of reasons. I like this quote...Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser.

It's difficult to get back to the Superbowl but he's gotta chance to get back during his QB reign baring injuries. I don't always agree with some of the antics but it's a royal waste of time to appease people. People hate the Yankees, Tom Brady, Duke BB, Coach K etc etc.
 
Old 02-09-2016, 09:54 AM
 
3,452 posts, read 3,134,336 times
Reputation: 3403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staysean23 View Post
But you didn't beat the broncos when it mattered and Seattle has ring already.
Ok, is that hot off the press? Thanks for the insight.
 
Old 02-09-2016, 11:22 AM
 
Location: Charlotte NC
11,722 posts, read 9,346,485 times
Reputation: 5230
Quote:
Originally Posted by tread102 View Post
Super Bowl 50 -- Cam Newton of Carolina Panthers defends walking out on reporters


well there u go. admits he was afraid to get hurt. He gave up on the play. I was right again. This fool isn't hard to figure out.
and this fool will still be in the league next year and will probably be one of the favorites to make it back to the SB.

but congrats for being "right" and winning... oh wait, you don't win anything for claiming to be right about a player off the field after being wrong about him on the field for 5 years.
 
Old 02-09-2016, 11:25 AM
 
Location: Charlotte NC
11,722 posts, read 9,346,485 times
Reputation: 5230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staysean23 View Post
But you didn't beat the broncos when it mattered and Seattle has ring already.
Are you from the future?
 
Old 02-09-2016, 12:32 PM
 
1,259 posts, read 1,264,159 times
Reputation: 1077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
and this fool will still be in the league next year and will probably be one of the favorites to make it back to the SB.

but congrats for being "right" and winning... oh wait, you don't win anything for claiming to be right about a player off the field after being wrong about him on the field for 5 years.
No felt It turns out I was never wrong about him. He's had one great year. that's it. He hasn't won anything in this league. You don't play this game for MVP honors. You play it for rings. He has none. On the biggest stage at the most critical moment he quit on his team. Why, because he was afraid to get hurt. That's not me saying it. He said it. Screw him. After TD played with a broken arm. Allen with a busted foot. You might never get another chance. That's why big ben went back in after spraining his shoulder against the bengals. Him and tomlin knew these chances are rare. They said as much. You play in the superbowl you have to leave it all out there. He didn't. Again he said so. He's a quitter. I said it yesterday. And you and gophils and everyone else made excuses, and he comes out today, and says I didn't want to get hurt. That's a fear. he didn't know he would get hurt.
 
Old 02-09-2016, 01:23 PM
 
1,985 posts, read 1,384,720 times
Reputation: 1407
Quote:
Originally Posted by tread102 View Post
No felt It turns out I was never wrong about him. He's had one great year. that's it. He hasn't won anything in this league. You don't play this game for MVP honors. You play it for rings. He has none. On the biggest stage at the most critical moment he quit on his team. Why, because he was afraid to get hurt. That's not me saying it. He said it. Screw him. After TD played with a broken arm. Allen with a busted foot. You might never get another chance. That's why big ben went back in after spraining his shoulder against the bengals. Him and tomlin knew these chances are rare. They said as much. You play in the superbowl you have to leave it all out there. He didn't. Again he said so. He's a quitter. I said it yesterday. And you and gophils and everyone else made excuses, and he comes out today, and says I didn't want to get hurt. That's a fear. he didn't know he would get hurt.





It's a team game Tread. Cam didn't cause us to lose the game any more than anyone else. Give credit to Denver vs. blaming one player. Get that hate out of your heart.
 
Old 02-09-2016, 01:26 PM
 
1,259 posts, read 1,264,159 times
Reputation: 1077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Essequamvideri View Post


It's a team game Tread. Cam didn't cause us to lose the game any more than anyone else. Give credit to Denver vs. blaming one player. Get that hate out of your heart.
I can't believe more people aren't upset about him not going for the football. It's inexcusable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread



Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top