Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2016, 08:29 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times

Advertisements

Cam Newton left Super Bowl interview after hearing bragging Broncos players | Daily Mail Online

Old 02-09-2016, 08:43 AM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,379,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoPhils View Post
I think most of the people bashing Cam now already didn't like him from a previous "first impression," and were just looking for something else to complain about.
Most people admire Cams accomplishments and skills, what turns off a lot of people is his narcissist braggadocio that his is the Superman of quarterbacks.

I still admire his playing ability but he got what every braggart deserves once in a while, he got his ass kicked. Unfortunately it was in front of everybody.

If he would just "man up" admit he was outplayed, put the "Superman act" to rest he will find that most fans will give him a second chance.

Old 02-09-2016, 08:46 AM

12,200 posts, read 7,215,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tread102 View Post
carolina can't even be in any debate about one of the best teams of the decade, until they have a ring.
They aren't even the best team this season. LOL.

Old 02-09-2016, 08:52 AM

1,716 posts, read 2,034,198 times
Apparently they are not.

Old 02-09-2016, 08:56 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,638,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
Most people admire Cams accomplishments and skills, what turns off a lot of people is his narcissist braggadocio that his is the Superman of quarterbacks.

I still admire his playing ability but he got what every braggart deserves once in a while, he got his ass kicked. Unfortunately it was in front of everybody.

If he would just "man up" admit he was outplayed, put the "Superman act" to rest he will find that most fans will give him a second chance.
he said he was outplayed in the presser after the game.

and who the he'll isn't giving Cam a "second chance"

all he has to do is show up for camp, play hard, continue playing his game and the fans will be there.

this whole "Cam needs to fit in my box" is hilarious. He has been very successful being Cam for 26 years or so. Why change now? So he can get fans who don't like him to finally get on board? The stadium is filled, the city made a nice chunk of change, his jersey is everywhere... shrugs.

Old 02-09-2016, 09:02 AM

1,985 posts, read 2,066,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post

Except he did admit he was outplayed. He said it 3 times. He just did it in an pouty way and didn't seem happy about losing. There are some people that hate Cam either way and fortunately, he doesn't spin circles worrying about appeasing that group. It is what it is. If it wasn't his body language during a short press conference, it would be something else.

Reporter: Can you put a finger on why Carolina didn’t play the way it normally plays?
Cam: Got outplayed.

Reporter: Is there a reason why?
Cam: Got outplayed, bro.

Reporter: Did you see anything that you didn’t expect tonight?
Cam: They just played better than us. I don’t know what you want me to say. They made more plays than us, and that’s what it comes down to. We had our opportunities. It wasn’t nothing special that they did. We dropped balls, we turned the ball over, gave up sacks, threw errant passes. That’s it. They scored more points than us.

Old 02-09-2016, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakscsd View Post
Apparently they are not.
Beat Seattle twice though. So there's that. Whatever makes you feel better.

Old 02-09-2016, 09:24 AM

1,259 posts, read 1,583,268 times
Super Bowl 50 -- Cam Newton of Carolina Panthers defends walking out on reporters

well there u go. admits he was afraid to get hurt. He gave up on the play. I was right again. This fool isn't hard to figure out.

Old 02-09-2016, 09:37 AM

3,451 posts, read 3,908,718 times
Why does Cam need to be like everyone else. Why does he need to fit into everyone's little box. The minute he isn't doing what everyone thinks he should be doing y'all start bashing him.

Old 02-09-2016, 09:37 AM

Yeah you sure figured him out. He's a fool isn't he?!

I wonder if Rivera is going to cut him.
He may have to find another job.
Probably lost all of his endorsements.
Bet no one in the locker room supports him.

Oh wait - none of that is true and you are still as full of bovine scatology as you were Sunday. Get a grip man. Your hatred must be rooted somewhere else because it's not based on any of the facts in front of you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte