Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2016, 11:52 AM

6 posts, read 6,095 times

Advertisements

My family and I (twin 5 year olds) are looking to move to Charlotte. We are focused on the South Charlotte area as we have friends and family nearby in SC and really like the excellent schools. We are looking for a community that has an active social calendar and a pool so we can easily meet families in the area. Any suggestions for communities? I would like to stay under $500k.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2016, 08:24 AM

1,895 posts, read 6,152,404 times
Consider these neighborhoods in the South Charlotte area that have pools:
Allyson Park, Ardrey, Ardrey Chase, Ardrey Commons, Ardrey Crest, Ardrey Woods, Cady Lake, Providence Country Club, Providence Pointe, Reavencrest, Stone Creek Ranch, Weston Glen.

Old 10-14-2016, 03:14 PM

2,221 posts, read 4,378,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bball44 View Post
My family and I (twin 5 year olds) are looking to move to Charlotte. We are focused on the South Charlotte area as we have friends and family nearby in SC and really like the excellent schools. We are looking for a community that has an active social calendar and a pool so we can easily meet families in the area. Any suggestions for communities? I would like to stay under $500k.

You might want to consider Brookhaven Subdivision in Matthews (Union County). Neighborhood is 12 years old. The amenities are top shelf with big clubhouse, workout facility, tennis, basketball courts and a Jr olympic size pool (largest neighborhood pool in county) with water slide, lazy river. Very active and well run HOA and walking path to next door elementary school. Zoned Weddington. A lot of children age same as yours and houses in your price range. Homes seem to sell fairly fast as many of the legacy folks move out to downsize after their kids go to college and beyond.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte