Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2021, 01:11 PM

310 posts, read 1,700,163 times

Advertisements

I know about Tavern on the Tracks, but there's no free parking and it's probably too crowded/rowdy for us.

Trying to get more info on Lebowski Neighborhood Grill in Dilworth-- good for watching Bills games Sundays? free parking? reservations needed on Sundays?

With the Covid pandemic, I know some places might have been affected or even closed down. Any other recommendations for places with free parking to watch Bills games on Sundays? especially in South Charlotte instead of near Uptown??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2021, 08:37 PM

37 posts, read 48,485 times
Before the pandemic, Lebowski's used to be a great place to watch Bills games. Free parking, but a small lot and reservations were not needed, but seating is groups of people at long rows of tables - no individual tables. There used to be a die hard group of Bills fans there every week. (Not sure if any of this still applies, but it used to be great - and a far more low key environment than Tavern on the Tracks...)

Old 11-06-2021, 09:45 AM

310 posts, read 1,700,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanzz View Post
Before the pandemic, Lebowski's used to be a great place to watch Bills games. Free parking, but a small lot and reservations were not needed, but seating is groups of people at long rows of tables - no individual tables. There used to be a die hard group of Bills fans there every week. (Not sure if any of this still applies, but it used to be great - and a far more low key environment than Tavern on the Tracks...)
Thanks for the reply, probably checking out Lebowski's tomorrow.

Old 11-10-2021, 11:35 AM

776 posts, read 1,062,997 times
Interesting, This seems very specific. I lived there for 6 years and never noticed a Bills Specific bar... Not judging. Just interesting, but I guess there are a lot of New York Transplants in CLT so Good Luck in your hunt.

Old 11-10-2021, 03:56 PM

1,461 posts, read 2,957,688 times
Taste of Buffalo. It’s in Huntersville though.

Old 11-10-2021, 04:31 PM

921 posts, read 748,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtloucks View Post
Interesting, This seems very specific. I lived there for 6 years and never noticed a Bills Specific bar... Not judging. Just interesting, but I guess there are a lot of New York Transplants in CLT so Good Luck in your hunt.
I remember reading a few years ago that 50,000 Buffalonians have relocated to the Charlotte area. There's even a documentary about it.

Its very common for sports bars to the "home" of a particular fan base.

Old 11-15-2021, 07:23 AM

751 posts, read 934,630 times
There's a ”Bring Wegmans to Charlotte” Facebook page. On top of Wegmans being awesome, there's lots of Bills fans on there that might be able to point you in the right direction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte