U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 12-11-2016, 08:16 PM
 
Location: Mooresville, NC
2,143 posts, read 2,605,437 times
Reputation: 1660

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlterp View Post
The irony and lack of self awareness is striking...
So true.

 
Old 12-12-2016, 05:50 AM
 
501 posts, read 337,953 times
Reputation: 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Howl View Post
He won the NFL MVP award and took the team to the SB last year. Many franchises would kill for a "mediocre" player such as Cam.
Dehlomme (just taking a stab at the spelling) was better than Newton and was fired after one bad year. Dehlomme brought us to the Super Bowl also. We could depend on Dehlomme to throw that Hail Mary and save the game. When Newton throws a long pass all we can hope for is that it is within 10 yards of the reveirver and not thrown to the other team. I will admit that Newton will often get a first down or a touchdown if the ball is within 5 yards of the goal and a posibility to enhance his personal status is almost
a certain gamble. P.S. I don't believe that any team would swap their quarterback for Newton. He has a very lucky year last year and now it is up to his wonderfully talented team mates to carry him. Newton was on the news this morning wearing a pimp hat and a woman's scarf.

We all have opinions and this is just mine.
 
Old 12-12-2016, 06:28 AM
 
Location: Charlotte NC
11,709 posts, read 9,319,338 times
Reputation: 5222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lassielad View Post
Dehlomme (just taking a stab at the spelling) was better than Newton and was fired after one bad year. Dehlomme brought us to the Super Bowl also. We could depend on Dehlomme to throw that Hail Mary and save the game. When Newton throws a long pass all we can hope for is that it is within 10 yards of the reveirver and not thrown to the other team. I will admit that Newton will often get a first down or a touchdown if the ball is within 5 yards of the goal and a posibility to enhance his personal status is almost
a certain gamble. P.S. I don't believe that any team would swap their quarterback for Newton. He has a very lucky year last year and now it is up to his wonderfully talented team mates to carry him. Newton was on the news this morning wearing a pimp hat and a woman's scarf.

We all have opinions and this is just mine.
lol.. this is a joke right?

you went full re####..

never go full re####
 
Old 12-12-2016, 08:00 AM
 
5,858 posts, read 7,677,324 times
Reputation: 3363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
lol.. this is a joke right?

you went full re####..

never go full re####
Well to be fair isn't this the same person that was complaining that Charlotte lost the AAC basketball championship at BofA Stadium?
 
Old 12-12-2016, 08:55 AM
 
501 posts, read 337,953 times
Reputation: 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoPhils View Post
Well to be fair isn't this the same person that was complaining that Charlotte lost the AAC basketball championship at BofA Stadium?
No, if anything, I was the guy that wasn't concerned. It was bad, but there is always a silver lining somewhere. That is why they call me Mr. Optimistic. I have no idea what Felt meant when he said "He went full Re ####?

I understand that Felt has his opinions that obviously differ from mine and that is O.K. Someone has to be wrong. Bless his heart.
 
Old 12-12-2016, 08:25 PM
 
Location: Mooresville, NC
2,143 posts, read 2,605,437 times
Reputation: 1660
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
lol.. this is a joke right?

you went full re####..

never go full re####
This did make me LOL for the record.
 
Old 12-13-2016, 07:38 PM
 
Location: Charlotte NC
11,709 posts, read 9,319,338 times
Reputation: 5222
really? smh...

 
Old 12-13-2016, 07:59 PM
 
Location: Mooresville, NC
2,143 posts, read 2,605,437 times
Reputation: 1660
As a white, I apologize.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread



Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. | Please obey Forum Rules | Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top