U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 03:06 PM

24 posts, read 96,004 times

Advertisements

Hello,

Does anyone know of a used furniture warehouse, store or deeply discounted furniture store in the Charlotte area? I am willing to travel a bit to visit it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2008, 03:38 PM

895 posts, read 2,181,612 times
I have one for you. It is near the intersection of Sugar Creek and N Tryon. They are a hotel furniture liquidator. Sorry I do not know the name. It is located at the end of the Asian Mall in the old peebles dept store off Sugar Creek. The place is jam-packed full of stuff. I bought some really nice dining chairs there for $10 each. There is also LOTS of crap, the place is basically a warehouse and stuffed to the gills. You might be able to find a few pieces for a good price.

Old 02-29-2008, 04:13 PM

889 posts, read 2,140,147 times
Rooms to Go Outlet near the airport.

Old 02-29-2008, 06:55 PM

24 posts, read 96,004 times
Thank you. I can't wait to check these places.

Old 03-01-2008, 08:13 PM

414 posts, read 873,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylady View Post
Hello,

Does anyone know of a used furniture warehouse, store or deeply discounted furniture store in the Charlotte area? I am willing to travel a bit to visit it.

Consignment 1st. There are several in the Charlotte area. Google their name to find a location closest to you.

Old 03-01-2008, 08:23 PM

1,893 posts, read 3,250,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylady View Post
Hello,

Does this mean you are moving to Charlotte? We were all praying for you in a different post, and would love to know how you made out.

Old 03-01-2008, 08:31 PM

429 posts, read 512,182 times
Check into Value City Furniture on Ind. Blvd. I have seen people who got some "GREAT" deals there. Also, Cort furniture had a store at one time in Charlotte where they sold furnishings that had been used in corporate rental homes.

Old 03-02-2008, 12:07 AM

148 posts, read 456,937 times
i went to the rooms to go outlet and it was trash. overpriced trash

Old 03-23-2008, 12:46 AM

1 posts, read 27,755 times
Default Hotel outlet store in Charlotte

Man are you in luck! There is this great Hotel Furniture OUtlet store in Charlotte that is run by the nation's largest hotel liquidator, The Rose Group, Ltd. They do 4 and 5 star hotels. If their prices were any cheaper, they would be free! They even have a delivery service and they are open 7 days a week. You should check them out - very high end stuff. They are at the Seneca Square shopping center at the corner of South Boulevard and Tyvola Road in Charlotte. Also they have a toll free number (866) 364-9235. Happy bargain hunting!

Old 06-11-2008, 04:18 PM

1 posts, read 27,106 times
Default Best Store Ever!

Hi. I've followed these postings and highly recommend HOTEL FURNITURE OUTLET. They are in a strip shopping center mall called Seneca Square which is located at the corner of South Blvd. & Tyvola Road. There is a Dunkin Donuts in the parking lot.

I went there and bought an RCA 27 in. TV for $79! I liked it so much, I returned and bought 25 more for my family owned motel.

Their prices are very cheap - the best I've found not only in Charlotte, but in other cities I've shopped as well. The quality is really excellent too - the furniture is like brand new.

Now they are selling sleeper sofas for $189 AND are throwing in a $55 chair FOR FREE. Also they have some new furniture that are manufacturer over runs at cheap prices.

They gave me a flyer with their website. I recommend you visit at Hotel Furniture Outlet (http://www.rose-grp.com/sys-tmpl/hotelfurnitureoutlet - broken link)

They have some (but not all) of their offerings and prices so at least you can get an idea of what you are buying before you spend $/gal of gas to drive there.

Last, I would say don't even waste your time, money and gas going to those other places people have written about. As a small motel owner myself I have visited them all in the area. Hotel Furniture Outlet is by far THE BEST all around. The others have junk and while some prices might be close the quality is not there.

I'm telling everyone I know about this place. It is truly incredible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte