Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 07:51 AM

241 posts, read 891,486 times

Advertisements

Has anybody used this company - it's located on Pineville Matthews Rd.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2008, 06:17 AM

nobody???

Old 03-21-2008, 07:01 AM

533 posts, read 1,833,441 times
i haven't. we use spa for paws in waxhaw. $30 for our pomeranian. cheapest we've found and we feel comfortable leaving her there for grooming. if you use this place let us know how you like it and how much they charge. it would be closer for me than waxhaw for my dog.

Old 03-24-2008, 06:14 AM

The man who owns it did a really good job. He seems very eccentric at first, but don't let that get you if you talk to him on the phone. More personality in person then on the phone. It was a small place. He charged $35 for our miniature schnauzer cut - I think that those cuts are a little harder to do so your dog would probably be around the same as you pay now.

Old 07-01-2008, 08:54 PM

1 posts, read 4,706 times
Smile Dog gone beautiful is wonderful

I have been using Bruce Alpert at Dog Gone Beautiful to groom my dogs since he opened operations. We have a Schnoodle and a Yorkie-poo and they always look great. I've recommended him to all my family and friends and the feedback has all been positive. Stop in an meet Sebastian too.

Old 07-02-2008, 09:58 AM

12 posts, read 28,214 times
I have a Maltese and a Miniature poodle. I use Petco for grooming but lately it's been hurting my pockets.Last week I had my maltese groomed and it was $61. I live in highland creek, does anyone have any suggestions for grooming in this area.

Old 09-25-2008, 10:58 AM

1 posts, read 4,499 times
Smile Kind, clean facility and very professional

Bruce is very particular and has a great attention to detail, not only in the cut and style he suggests for a particular breed but his care for the animal itself. Dogs can sense someone who is gentle and enjoys what they do when they are held. My maltipoo knows that he is not just being handled, but cared for. The facility is spacious, it is not loud, it does not smell like dogs, and there is not hair all over the place. The room is an open concept enabling everyone to be calm and submissive. When I pick up my dog he is relaxed from his experience and usually has a long nap after coming home. If your dog's experience is different than this somewhere else, then you owe it to your best friend to get spa treatment at grooming prices.

Old 09-25-2008, 04:04 PM

2 posts, read 8,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by damaranicole View Post

Thanks!

Old 09-25-2008, 04:07 PM

2 posts, read 8,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by damaranicole View Post

Thanks!

I have used Bruce Alpert for the past year as my groomer. He runs a professional grooming business, well maintained with excellent technique. My dog has never looked better. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Old 07-31-2010, 09:10 AM

1 posts, read 3,184 times
A friend told me about Bruce at Dog Gone beautiful and he does a great job, better yet your dog does not have to stay all day and wait! You have a time to drop off and as soon as he or she is done you get a call and pick him/her up. I used to hate that my little yorkie was sitting at the noisy groomers for hours on end with the dryers and barking dogs. Now my spoiled princess is treated like a princess and on the grooming side of things, Bruce is a Master groomer best in town
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte