Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 08:38 AM

9,116 posts, read 17,717,585 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCtoCLT View Post
We also loved that they didn't give huge portions so that we didn't leave stuffed. .
You must not be italian if your making that statement.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2008, 09:23 AM

431 posts, read 1,668,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponJack View Post

I was thinking the same think Jack. When I went to Tuscanos? Toscanos? in Southpark, I was told it was one of the greatest Italian restaurants here. Well, I was starving after dinner. The portions wouldnt fill up my 3 yr old and the food was way too foo foo fancy for my liking. When I think of true Italian meals, I want large portions, enough if company stops over.

Old 04-17-2008, 11:01 AM

206 posts, read 798,825 times
Default HeeHee

Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponJack View Post
You are so right on that statement. We try to eat normal portions so I hate the huge plates of food you get at restaurants.

Old 05-13-2008, 11:06 AM

9 posts, read 26,324 times
Default Bucca De Beppo

My wife and I thought it was awful. It is a chain, and seemed the worst of those we have been to. It is Family style which is noce for a large group, but salad was bad, service was slow, and pasta suace tasteed like it came from a jar.

Old 05-13-2008, 11:17 AM

870 posts, read 3,527,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bzmom1025 View Post
I have been told by several friends to try Bucca di Beppo (sp?). Not sure how good-I think it is by Pineville or in South Charlotte area.
another wanna be place. changed ownership a couple times. part of a franchise system. only good thing about the place is the portion sizes, can split with several people. not worth the wait on weekends.

Old 05-13-2008, 02:24 PM

174 posts, read 486,064 times
Go the other way -- to the east side of Endhaven (Earthfare is the west side) -- to Stonecrest (Target shopping center) and try ANZI'S Pizza. That guy's from Long Island, and the pizza was darned good (says this former Long Islander).

Anzi Pizza-n-Pasta - Charlotte, NC

MC
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte