U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-29-2008, 03:55 PM
 
Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,551 posts, read 9,100,712 times
Reputation: 2115

Advertisements

I know this post/thread won't last more than five minutes without being deleted, but I figured I'd help the cause in the race to 10,000.


This thread will be locked or deleted in 3...2...1...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-29-2008, 03:57 PM
 
Location: Charlotte NC
1,077 posts, read 2,155,411 times
Reputation: 991
HAHA, I see you're not on the 'A-list' either brian!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-29-2008, 03:58 PM
 
Location: Wesley Chapel, Florida
219 posts, read 506,206 times
Reputation: 95
I'm kinda ignorant to this forum stuff...kinda just use it for information. What is this 10,000 thing?????

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-29-2008, 03:59 PM
 
Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,551 posts, read 9,100,712 times
Reputation: 2115
Quote:
Originally Posted by eman1200 View Post
HAHA, I see you're not on the 'A-list' either brian!

Oh I'm on the A-list alright, but the "A" is more geared towards the backside part of one's anatomy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-29-2008, 04:02 PM
 
Location: Up above the world so high!
45,270 posts, read 86,115,502 times
Reputation: 39670
Quote:
Originally Posted by docbest74 View Post
I'm kinda ignorant to this forum stuff...kinda just use it for information. What is this 10,000 thing?????

Our mod, Sunny, announced earlier today that we are nearing the 10,000 thread mark - something hardly any other state has done on city-data yet
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-29-2008, 04:05 PM
 
Location: Up above the world so high!
45,270 posts, read 86,115,502 times
Reputation: 39670
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH1970 View Post
I know this post/thread won't last more than five minutes without being deleted, but I figured I'd help the cause in the race to 10,000.


This thread will be locked or deleted in 3...2...1...
I'll take your question and give you a serious answer...Charlotte cannot be all things to all people. Many of us love it here, but there is nothing wrong with anyone who doesn't. What is more important is to move along once you discover it's not for you - life is too short to waste a minute of time being somewhere you don't enjoy being
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-29-2008, 04:08 PM
 
Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,551 posts, read 9,100,712 times
Reputation: 2115
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
I'll take your question and give you a serious answer...Charlotte cannot be all things to all people. Many of us love it here, but there is nothing wrong with anyone who doesn't. What is more important is to move along once you discover it's not for you - life is too short to waste a minute of time being somewhere you don't enjoy being

Okay, that's great advice! Keep it coming!

(this hasn't sounded like 3,000 of the almost ten thousand threads yet, has it?)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-29-2008, 04:09 PM
 
Location: State of Being
35,885 posts, read 65,314,414 times
Reputation: 22274
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH1970 View Post
Oh I'm on the A-list alright, but the "A" is more geared towards the backside part of one's anatomy.
Brian, you are on my A list. And I wish I could make things work out so you would stay here. Cause I would love to think that you would truly truly feel that CLT was for you. You need to move to my neighborhood. We are very nice over here . . . we would invite you over for BBQ.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-29-2008, 04:15 PM
 
Location: Up above the world so high!
45,270 posts, read 86,115,502 times
Reputation: 39670
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Brian, you are on my A list. And I wish I could make things work out so you would stay here. Cause I would love to think that you would truly truly feel that CLT was for you. You need to move to my neighborhood. We are very nice over here . . . we would invite you over for BBQ.
NO WAY Ani, I called dibbs on Brian being MY neighbor about a year ago - we sure could use someone just like him on my side of town
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-29-2008, 04:16 PM
 
Location: Up above the world so high!
45,270 posts, read 86,115,502 times
Reputation: 39670
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH1970 View Post
Okay, that's great advice! Keep it coming!

(this hasn't sounded like 3,000 of the almost ten thousand threads yet, has it?)
Oh, I'm sure NOBODY minds hearing the same old, same old for the 4000th time!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:



Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top