U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 04:22 PM

876 posts, read 3,485,396 times

Advertisements

Anyone used this company? I see they are advertising all over the Charlotte area? We were going to have granite installed in one of our condo's and they seem to be reasonably priced.

Looking for feedback, thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2008, 04:37 PM

35,885 posts, read 67,141,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperchargedSS View Post
Anyone used this company? I see they are advertising all over the Charlotte area? We were going to have granite installed in one of our condo's and they seem to be reasonably priced.

Looking for feedback, thanks!
I know I don't pay enuff attention sometimes, but I have missed these ads. Is the name of the company - $39 granite??

Old 05-01-2008, 06:03 PM

876 posts, read 3,485,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
I know I don't pay enuff attention sometimes, but I have missed these ads. Is the name of the company - $39 granite??
They are in those Clipper magazines and have flooded Craigslist for the past few months. "$39 Granite Company" is the name from what I understand? Guy's name is Lee, seems really nice. We have an appointment, what can it hurt? LOL...

Old 05-01-2008, 06:14 PM

35,885 posts, read 67,141,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperchargedSS View Post
They are in those Clipper magazines and have flooded Craigslist for the past few months. "$39 Granite Company" is the name from what I understand? Guy's name is Lee, seems really nice. We have an appointment, what can it hurt? LOL...
Gosh, Super, I wish someone else would come on here and tell you what they know about the company. But since no one has - do let us know what you discover! I need to have my countertops done in my bathrooms, so I would love to hear more about cost, quality, etc.

Old 05-01-2008, 06:39 PM

286 posts, read 944,124 times
Here's another option if you can find a good company to do the install:
Pre-fab granite counters on the cheap! - DIY Life

Old 05-01-2008, 07:00 PM

197 posts, read 616,987 times
I wonder is that is Panda Kitchen Granite. If they are the same company they have a store in Miami, I remember they were known for affordable, but I don't know about their quality.

Old 05-01-2008, 08:28 PM

4,507 posts, read 8,024,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redlikemethodz View Post
Here's another option if you can find a good company to do the install:
Pre-fab granite counters on the cheap! - DIY Life
Unfortunately it doesn't seem the product is in any Charlotte area Home Depot's.

Old 05-01-2008, 08:44 PM

264 posts, read 765,943 times
I used them this past month in my house and my parents. (Both were complete renovations side by side)
I am very happy with the service and the granite looks great.
Lee was a pleasure to work with and the installers were very nice also.
There was a delay in installing my granite due to a malfunction of some machinery, but Lee kept me informed and the granite was installed 6 days later.
We had a party this past weekend at the new house and everyone loved the granite and were impressed with the price. He will be getting a lot of referrals from me!
Expo Marble & Granite offers $39/sq.ft. granite also, but they don't have as many colors as A $39 Granite Company and you have to have a minimum of 70 or 75 sq. ft.

Old 05-01-2008, 08:50 PM

870 posts, read 3,213,923 times
Buyer Beware
Check them out very carefully.
We just did our kitchen and laundry room and there was no one around that cheap.

Old 05-01-2008, 09:34 PM

286 posts, read 944,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCyank View Post
Unfortunately it doesn't seem the product is in any Charlotte area Home Depot's.
Yeah I checked before and the closest HD that has this is in Atlanta. Might be worth the drive?...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte