Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2008, 09:40 AM

272 posts, read 786,058 times

Advertisements

I have narrowed my apartment search to these two possibilities. Does anyone have any additional information on either of these complexes good or bad?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2008, 11:37 AM

355 posts, read 992,853 times
Both are good, but Davidson bexley get my vote!

Old 11-19-2008, 05:27 PM

272 posts, read 786,058 times
Why do you say that?

Old 11-19-2008, 06:12 PM

1,177 posts, read 2,239,899 times
I've heard that Bexley at Lake Norman has petty theft/car break in issues from time to time.

I lived in 3BR townhouse in Bexley at Davidson for a year. It was just "ok." There is not enough parking in some areas of the complex. The walls are pretty thin. There are lots of annoying, stuck-up college aged residents.

Send me a direct message if you have specific questions.

Old 11-20-2008, 06:30 AM

355 posts, read 992,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDREAMING View Post
Why do you say that?
Because Davidson is a nice and quiet place to live. All of the Lake Norman area is great for the quality of life, But Bexley at Lake Norman have some issues with petty crimes. Bexley Davidson is more quiet.

Last edited by eccentricbeethoven; 11-20-2008 at 06:41 AM..

Old 12-06-2010, 09:55 AM

1 posts, read 2,621 times
Default would not recommend Bexley at LKN!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDREAMING View Post
I have narrowed my apartment search to these two possibilities. Does anyone have any additional information on either of these complexes good or bad?
DO NOT LIVE at Bexley at LKN! We have lived here for just over a year now and thank goodness we're leaving in less than 15 days! As a prior review stated, the gate does not work. It has not once worked in the past year. They want it to appear as though it is safe but it's far from it. If you're a female you sure don't want to be outside by yourself. There has been someone going around prying on women, waiting until they find the right time to try to get to them as they go in their apartment. The walls here are super thin so you hear everything that goes on around you. The staff in the office change all of the time so you never have someone to talk to that actually knows you, not to mention they are extremely rude. If you plan on staying longer than a year.....watch out when it comes time for renewal! I have paid my rent on time every month and they still went up $300 on the monthly rent! It's not worth it at all! We had problems with our shower door leaking and it took them months to ever fix that and when it was fixed, they did a very poor job so it looks horrible. They also had some shingles that came off the roof during a storm about 6 months ago so we had water all over our ceiling. They cut a hole in the wall and put a fan at the hole to try to dry it. Now there's mold all in the room and my husband and myself get sick a lot. Needless to say, the apartments here are way too overpriced, you don't get the quality of living you deserve and the staff in the office are horrible!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte