U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-12-2008, 02:51 PM

1 posts, read 2,898 times
Question Mens Recreational Softball - 40's & Up

I am trying to figure out if there is such a thing as recreational softball for men, or even coed, for the age group of 40's & up. I played for a couple years in Sports Connection coed league @ Park Rd. Park, which was fun, but playing among men & women in their 20's & 30's, I didn't find many commonalities to bond over, other than playing on the same team. I am looking to have fun on a purely recreational level with people seeking recreation & exercise, while doing something they enjoy. (I am not a regular church attendee or interested in such if that was part & parcel of playing in some sort of church league.) I miss playing, and I feel that I am too young in my late 40's to just stop playing a game I enjoy.

Any thoughts anyone??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2008, 03:18 PM

4,732 posts, read 12,918,571 times
Try Interlink Interlink Home Page

Old 05-12-2008, 05:56 PM

1,341 posts, read 1,690,270 times
"late forties".... you qualify! Where do you live?

Quote:
Senior Softball League
Senior Softball League
Cornelius and Huntersville Parks and Recreations Departments are offering a spring softball league for adults age 45 and up. This league will consist of a ten game regular season with an end of the season tournament.

Season started April 2

Where: Games held at Torrence Chapel Park

Old 05-12-2008, 06:24 PM

5,897 posts, read 6,312,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by XcapefromNJ View Post
"late forties".... you qualify! Where do you live?
Cool. Senior softball and not too far from home. I'm definitely going to check this out next season.

Old 05-12-2008, 09:43 PM

1,242 posts, read 2,666,757 times
Default looking for my husband on the weekends

anything for 30 and up? ha!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte