U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-13-2008, 11:22 AM
 
1 posts, read 3,636 times
Reputation: 10

Advertisements

Just heard Intermix opened at SouthPark mall. I loved shopping at the one in Atlanta; has anyone been yet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-13-2008, 01:50 PM
 
Location: Charlotte, NC
3,356 posts, read 8,863,939 times
Reputation: 1932
Was wondering for those that do not know.

What is Intermix?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-13-2008, 02:20 PM
 
513 posts, read 1,912,767 times
Reputation: 214
Intermix is a great clothing/accessory store that carries very trendy designers (DVF, Matthew Williamson, Marc Jacobs, Stella McCartney). Check it out!!
INTERMIX
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-28-2009, 10:14 AM
 
9 posts, read 18,692 times
Reputation: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by marblmom View Post
Intermix is a great clothing/accessory store that carries very trendy designers (DVF, Matthew Williamson, Marc Jacobs, Stella McCartney). Check it out!!
INTERMIX
No wonder why we cant get that Highend retail, People dont know what half of the stuff is so how are they going to shop somewhere they no nothing about
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-28-2009, 10:23 AM
 
Location: State of Being
35,885 posts, read 67,009,663 times
Reputation: 22370
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlottecharlotte23 View Post
No wonder why we cant get that Highend retail, People dont know what half of the stuff is so how are they going to shop somewhere they no nothing about
Yep. It is a dismal here. We are all so ignorant. That is why Intermix is opening a store here - they checked the demographics and found out that not only are we totally ignorant (Stella WHO????), we have no taste . . .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-28-2009, 10:33 AM
 
11,836 posts, read 25,432,978 times
Reputation: 2781
I was just at Southpark. I didn't see a store like that, but then again I was too busy getting my flour sack altered.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-28-2009, 10:51 AM
 
9 posts, read 18,692 times
Reputation: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Yep. It is a dismal here. We are all so ignorant. That is why Intermix is opening a store here - they checked the demographics and found out that not only are we totally ignorant (Stella WHO????), we have no taste . . .

I get tired of having to drive to Atlanta on the weekends to for places like Barneys, Diesal , Gucci ,(and the fact that they have 2 Zaras and we cant get one) H&M ,Ferragamo, I think those stores should have been in Southpark. I mean i do go to Niemans But its small selection limits me to options
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-28-2009, 11:10 AM
 
Location: State of Being
35,885 posts, read 67,009,663 times
Reputation: 22370
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlottecharlotte23 View Post
I get tired of having to drive to Atlanta on the weekends to for places like Barneys, Diesal , Gucci ,(and the fact that they have 2 Zaras and we cant get one) H&M ,Ferragamo, I think those stores should have been in Southpark. I mean i do go to Niemans But its small selection limits me to options
Well, hopefully, Intermix will be a good addition wh/ will meet some of your needs. I am holding onto my discretionary cash right now, so it really doesn't matter to me what retail businesses are here or might move here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-28-2009, 11:21 AM
 
Location: Charlotte, NC
973 posts, read 2,966,717 times
Reputation: 1236
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Yep. It is a dismal here. We are all so ignorant. That is why Intermix is opening a store here - they checked the demographics and found out that not only are we totally ignorant (Stella WHO????), we have no taste . . .
Does this mean I no longer have an excuse for wearing shoulder pads or using that piece of rope to hold my jeans up?

Keeping up with the trends is a challenge. I still haven't recovered from my visit to SouthPark and seeing the Louis Vuitton store. My "Piggly Wiggly" luggage no longer seems so fashionable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-28-2009, 11:50 AM
 
Location: State of Being
35,885 posts, read 67,009,663 times
Reputation: 22370
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmobizmo View Post
Does this mean I no longer have an excuse for wearing shoulder pads or using that piece of rope to hold my jeans up?

Keeping up with the trends is a challenge. I still haven't recovered from my visit to SouthPark and seeing the Louis Vuitton store. My "Piggly Wiggly" luggage no longer seems so fashionable.
I know what you mean. I looked in the window of LV . . . and it hit me . . .maybe I should reconsider my HELLO KITTY luggage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top