U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2007, 08:26 PM

86 posts, read 309,728 times

Advertisements

Can anyone recommend a headhunter for the Charlotte area? My wife is in HR/Benefits. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2007, 01:25 PM

58 posts, read 59,041 times
If you are looknig for a good Realtor I would definitely recommend Allen Tate. I am moving to Charlotte this summer and already starting to work with a Tate Realtor and she has been EXTREMELY helpful so far (something I'm not used to coming from South Florida!). If you want her name just send me a PM.

Old 02-20-2007, 05:41 AM

Bump to top................

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmorrell View Post
Can anyone recommend a headhunter for the Charlotte area? My wife is in HR/Benefits. Thanks

Old 02-20-2007, 07:42 AM

1,453 posts, read 4,687,620 times
tmorrell,

I don't have personal experience with any headhunters in the Charlotte area, but you might try these websites for info: http://www.headhuntresdirectory.com/USA (broken link)
http://www.bestheadhunters.com
http://www.charlottemarketing.com

If you haven't located your home yet feel free to access my website for a property search. Good luck.

Old 02-24-2007, 07:06 AM

32 posts, read 83,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlotteAgent View Post
Do you mean on I-77 or in general?
Mostly on the I-77 commute, CharlotteAgent, but also the whole area around Huntersville and Mooresville drives me crazy....

Old 02-25-2007, 05:09 PM

13 posts, read 62,764 times
Default house search

There are so many subdivisions, both new and re-sale in the Huntersville area that would work in your porice range. I actually took a client to see a very lovely home in the Hampton Ridge subdivision on Thursday in the 250 range.
I would recommend working with a realtor. It's always good to hsve someone working in your best interest and of course there usually isn't any expense to you as the buyer.

Old 03-18-2007, 07:36 AM

4 posts, read 11,877 times
does riverbend have a good reputation? is that as nice of an area to live as huntersville? My husband and I are thinking about moving to charlotte and we loved the homes in riverbend.

Old 06-22-2007, 12:44 PM

1 posts, read 1,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmorrell View Post
OK - Back from the trip. Had a great time. Weather was perfect.

Tanners Creek, Carrington Ridge, Centenniel were all nice. Centennial seemed easier to get to, but also pricier.

Also went to Falcon Ridge, right on the SC border. Very nice looking community and 30K cheaper then Huntersville.

I was researching online and found Oakmont/Barber Builders. I saw a few houses on MLS and the prices look almost too low. Is there something I should know about these guys?

Thanks
I've been considering one of their homes. Someone told me to go with older construction, that the homes are better made. I think I found a winner, but it's a bit old....oh well.

Old 06-22-2007, 03:48 PM

I wound up purchasing a inventory home in Rosedale. Closing is next Friday.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte