U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2008, 08:08 AM

7,109 posts, read 9,738,421 times

Advertisements

Need this forum board's help in recommendation of someone in the CLT area that I can work with on a web site project.
I need a writer(not designer) for the creation of a web site that I am building. Person should have an intimate knowledge of living and working in CLT.Writing skills needed with the presentation of statistics,investment stratergy,and related financial matters and terminology. A knowledge of real estate investments a plus but cannot work with a anyone that is currently working with a real estate firm.

No research necessary and no design needed. We only need a person such as described above. After launch of site would want this person to continue on with a weekly type blog.

Would prefer that recommendation be made by DM so as to stay within the rules of this board's TOS.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2008, 06:32 PM

174 posts, read 428,295 times
Any luck?

I am finishing up some seriously dull gov't website work (writer/editor, 15+ exper, etc.) and you could give me a shout via email if you'd like to talk about your project.

MC

Old 05-27-2008, 07:08 PM

45,269 posts, read 88,560,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johne482 View Post
Need this forum board's help in recommendation of someone in the CLT area that I can work with on a web site project.
I need a writer(not designer) for the creation of a web site that I am building. Person should have an intimate knowledge of living and working in CLT.Writing skills needed with the presentation of statistics,investment stratergy,and related financial matters and terminology. A knowledge of real estate investments a plus but cannot work with a anyone that is currently working with a real estate firm.

No research necessary and no design needed. We only need a person such as described above. After launch of site would want this person to continue on with a weekly type blog.

Would prefer that recommendation be made by DM so as to stay within the rules of this board's TOS.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Paging Anifani, paging Anifani

Old 05-27-2008, 08:21 PM

35,885 posts, read 67,179,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
LOL!!! Remind me to send you a check for bolstering my writer's credentials, HEE HEE HEE.

Old 05-27-2008, 10:17 PM

45,269 posts, read 88,560,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
LOL!!! Remind me to send you a check for bolstering my writer's credentials, HEE HEE HEE.
This guy would be very lucky to have you

Old 05-28-2008, 04:40 AM

7,109 posts, read 9,738,421 times
Default under construction

Quote:
sheesh, and I thought she was already taken!

Ever here the story about the couple sitting in lover's lane and she says
_Hey lets get married.
He says
_Sure, but who would have us?

But, thanks for the recommendation----Let's put it this way---It's a work in progress
The Guy

Old 06-11-2008, 03:00 PM

530 posts, read 1,029,208 times
I work with a guy that is heavily into construction and real estate investment that also free lance writes for creative loafing. I'm no judge on writing skills but everyone tells me he is very good.

If you're interested in meeting him send me a direct message. I'm sure he'd be interested in at least talking to you about it.

Old 06-11-2008, 03:42 PM

329 posts, read 1,126,815 times
Quote:
I was just thinking the same thing!

Old 06-11-2008, 04:03 PM

1,350 posts, read 3,310,835 times
Quote:
That's exactly who I was thinking of

Old 06-11-2008, 06:06 PM

35,885 posts, read 67,179,255 times
You guys are very kind and I do appreciate it!!! Wow, I am going to have a lot of checks to write out to keep this good PR going, Hee Hee.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte