Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2008, 01:57 PM

63 posts, read 228,093 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know anything about Northlake Apartments?

I haven't been able to find any ratings or anything.

Are they safe? In a nice area, etc??

I live in another town in a complex with the same company and am looking to transfer my lease to one of their communities in Charlotte..all the others had a bad rating and this seems to be the one I like the best.

Thanks so much!

Northlake Apartments
8215 Crescent Ridge Drive
Charlotte, NC 28269
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2008, 02:36 PM

2,560 posts, read 8,520,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmd1123 View Post
Does anyone know anything about Northlake Apartments?

I haven't been able to find any ratings or anything.

Are they safe? In a nice area, etc??

I live in another town in a complex with the same company and am looking to transfer my lease to one of their communities in Charlotte..all the others had a bad rating and this seems to be the one I like the best.

Thanks so much!

Northlake Apartments
8215 Crescent Ridge Drive
Charlotte, NC 28269
Aren't they on Harris Blvd up on a hill in a curve...between Mallard Creek & Sugar Creek?

I would think they would be fine. They use to be called Cresent something?

That is mostly a residentail area with nice homes...haven't heard of any trouble in that particular area.

GOOD LUCK!

Old 06-11-2008, 07:54 PM

63 posts, read 228,093 times
They are on crescent ridge dr.

I have no idea where that is located, I've never been to them before. I live in BUrlington!

but if that is them, thanks for the info.

Old 06-11-2008, 09:37 PM

56 posts, read 158,280 times
Those apartment are very nice. It is very close to the new Mall and shops.

Moderator cut: TOS Violation

Last edited by autumngal; 08-09-2008 at 02:48 PM..

Old 06-12-2008, 04:48 PM

1 posts, read 4,856 times
Default northlake apartments review

I currently live at Northlake apartments, they use to be called Dominion Norcroft about a month ago so thats probably why you cant find any reviews on them.....so you can look at Dominion Norcroft past reviews to find the info you need. We are under new management and things are worse than they already were. I absolutely hate the management and staff. The neighborhood is lovely, nice neighbors, and its very clean. If you never had to deal with management you would be perfectly ok. They are very unorganized and I have recieved letters saying rent wasnt paid and i was paid on time. Then once I went to the office the lady looked through a STACK of payments not yet processed and what do you know...mine was there. They are rude and take forever to get back to you when you contact them. Everything is perfect living there until you sign your lease and then it just goes downhill. I am currently counting down the days until my lease ends!!!!!!! Luckily we only signed on for 6 months.

Old 06-13-2008, 11:53 PM

4 posts, read 12,937 times
Okay mgmt is unorganized. What about crime? What kind of people live there? Is it a middle class hard working community? are the apartments nice? My biggest concern is crime and families with morales and respect for each other and property? Is it a community that is pre teen friendly?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte