Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2009, 11:32 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,548,583 times

Advertisements

Found it!

About Us
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2009, 06:44 PM

529 posts, read 1,978,804 times
thanks

Old 03-29-2010, 12:13 PM

1 posts, read 6,466 times
I have a 1966 jukebox that need to be restored. The box is in the Northern Mountains of North Carolina. Is there anyone who can restore my jukebox?

Old 03-29-2010, 01:41 PM

339 posts, read 715,492 times
There used to be a guy out at the Pineville flea market that repaired games and jukeboxes. He did some work for me on an old free standing video game machine. I'm not sure if he is there anymore, but he is local.

Old 04-07-2010, 05:57 AM

6 posts, read 15,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbuster01 View Post
I am currently starting a business that specializes in the restoration and repair of older jukeboxes and pinballs. I also work on video arcade games and all electro-mechanical devices such as the old bowling machines.
I am currently being mentored by an electronics wizard with over 40 of experience and have a degree in computer and electronics engineering.
we do run service calls . If you are still interested and Located in or around middle or southern Ohio call 937-450-2950 and ask for Rob.
It's too bad you're not in the Charlotte area (not a recommendation).

Diane

Quote:
Originally Posted by rothbear View Post
Well rats.........I wish you needed this in the future! My hubby has been restoring jukeboxes for about 15 years, but he isn't moving down until we sell our house in PA and he finds a job. Doesn't really know too much about pins, though. And I'm sure he would disagree that a 70s juke is old! I think our newest one is from the late 50s or very early 60s.

But if you are ever looking for someone later on......!

Of course he is now in the middle of trying to sell off about 20 jukes in various stages of repair because we only have room for 1 down there, and it's already in place.
Thiis post was over three years old, did you ever move?

Diane

Quote:
Originally Posted by megan722 View Post
There used to be a guy out at the Pineville flea market that repaired games and jukeboxes. He did some work for me on an old free standing video game machine. I'm not sure if he is there anymore, but he is local.
Do you happen to remember his name?

Diane

That site was a big help for those of us looking for pinball repair, thanks,

Diane

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbuster01 View Post
I am currently starting a business that specializes in the restoration and repair of older jukeboxes and pinballs. I also work on video arcade games and all electro-mechanical devices such as the old bowling machines.
I am currently being mentored by an electronics wizard with over 40 of experience and have a degree in computer and electronics engineering.
we do run service calls . If you are still interested and Located in or around middle or southern Ohio call 937-450-2950 and ask for Rob.
If you ever make it to the Charlotte area, I'd like to know.

Diane

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
Found it!

About Us
Thanks,

Diane

Last edited by SunnyKayak; 04-07-2010 at 06:15 AM.. Reason: thread bumping

Old 06-02-2010, 10:32 PM

1 posts, read 6,239 times
I have a Wurlitzer mod 2304 jukebox that I'd like to have repaired or/and restored. Last time I talked with brady's they couldn't help. Ronnie Barnes from charlotte used to be the best there was around for these old boxes. I can't find him now. Anyone had any luck?

Old 06-03-2010, 04:58 AM

604 posts, read 1,307,193 times
I found this ad on Craigs List... Hope it helps... the guy is located by 77 and 85

ARCADE GAMES START AT $300 PINBALL STARTS AT $700 JUKEBOXES START AT $800 SLOTS START AT $350 MULTICADES START AT $950
Here's a full list of arcade video games, pinball, jukebox, touchscreen, Multicade and more available this Saturday, and Sunday at Trader Marcs indoor Flea Market in Fort Mill. The Flea Market is located just 10 minutes south of Charlotte off I77 at exit 85 (behind Lowes Home Improvement.) It's easy to find us when you come in the door, just follow the neon! All arcade games are available to play, reasonably priced, fully reconditioned to like new standards and carry my full warranty. I sell high quality games and have been selling and restoring games in the area for over 20 years. Delivery and layaway are available.
Check out http://www.tradermarcs.com for exact directions.
Check out http://www.retrogamerooms.com for more information regarding games for sale.
You're welcome to give me a call at 704 904 1512. I can locate most any game and keep at least 100 arcade machines on hand. THANKS! Brian
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte