U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 01:04 PM

175 posts, read 494,990 times

Advertisements

Firebirds is right around the corner in Stonecrest...also..my kids love Nothing But Noodles also in Stonecrest. Tony's Pizza is great and Five Guys!

If you are looking for something nicer we have taken our kids to Villa Antonio and they are fabulous w/ kids.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2008, 03:57 PM

1,031 posts, read 2,145,312 times
Default Lots of choices...

All these in Ballentyne or nearby. We have taken our kids to all of these without issue.

Five Guys
Brixx Pizza < - our fave, kids love to go play on the little playground outside.
Flying Biscuit
JoJo's China Bistro < excellent kids menu
Topz Burgers < new but, awesome
Moe's < there's one everywhere
Pei Wei < expensive for what you get
City Tavern < Stonecrest
Qudobas
Nothing but Noodles
Chillis
McAllisters

Lots of choices

Old 08-15-2008, 11:06 AM

416 posts, read 807,772 times
RED ROBIN! yum!! My friends daughter loves this place all the time (and even more when "The Robin himself" makes a visit,like when we were there on a Thursday)
O.K I love this place too! They have some choices on kids menu for sides other then standard french fries such as baby carrots, mandarin oranges, apple slices ...
OH and for the adults here is a tip...which on my first visit I was unaware of, the steak fries that come with your burger are BOTTOMLESS....my husband loves that concept. But I can't get past odering the onion ring tower which is sooooooooo damn BIG and Tasty!
back to the kids..... this place gets packed with them! Bring your appetite and your patience!

Old 08-17-2008, 07:49 PM

7,930 posts, read 17,769,590 times
I agree with all the above.. my kids are 13 and 9 but they too have their moments...

Old 08-18-2008, 10:07 AM

4,093 posts, read 10,157,579 times
Places my kids love:

Pei Wei (favorite!)
5 Guys
Red Robin
Sticky Fingers

Old 08-18-2008, 10:08 AM

4,093 posts, read 10,157,579 times
Have you eaten at Nothing But Noodles? We didn't have a very good experience there (except we did like the chocolate cake) and won't be going back.

Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petro2008 View Post
Firebirds is right around the corner in Stonecrest...also..my kids love Nothing But Noodles also in Stonecrest. Tony's Pizza is great and Five Guys!

If you are looking for something nicer we have taken our kids to Villa Antonio and they are fabulous w/ kids.

Old 08-20-2008, 09:50 PM

1 posts, read 1,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnW View Post
Have you eaten at Nothing But Noodles? We didn't have a very good experience there (except we did like the chocolate cake) and won't be going back.

Dawn
Dawn:

Hello, my name is Todd. I am the owner of Nothing but noodles. I saw your post on line and wanted to see if you would mind sharing with me why you did not have a good experience. My email address is [EMAIL="Tgallinek@aol.com"]Tgallinek@aol.com[/EMAIL]. I would appreciate any feedback you have as we are always striving to be the best and I would like to invite you back in sometime so that we may improve on this poor experience.

Regards,

Todd
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or