Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2006, 04:57 PM

286 posts, read 946,486 times

Advertisements

I am moving from utica n.y. to charlotte in spring 07, and work in the medical field, does anyone work in any of the hospitals, clinics, i am a cat scan tech.
I also wonder about the Saussy burbank homes?
THANX TIM
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2007, 04:51 AM

549 posts, read 2,384,927 times
Hi Tim! Welcome to Charlotte! I can ask around and get back to you!

Old 01-24-2007, 06:47 AM

68 posts, read 185,516 times
Ahhh another fellow New Yorker.....Welcome
There are some plenty of Hospitals to check out-Try Presbyterian there is one in Huntersville and in Charlotte. Charlotte Medical Center, Lake Norman Hospital, just to name a few.
Saussy Burbank builds a nice quality home and their communities have wonderful curb appeal. There are several of their communities located all over the area so it just depends where you decide on and find a job. If you would like more info on the areas north of Charlotte/Lake Norman let me know.
Good luck with your quest.

Old 01-24-2007, 07:40 AM

1,453 posts, read 5,149,808 times
I'm not in the medical field but know that our hospital system has a good reputation. The Carolinas Medical, Presbyterian Hospital and Mercy Hospitals are highly rated.

I am however familiar with Saussy Burbank (realtor). The communities are very popular. They are well built, quality homes.

Old 01-24-2007, 08:07 AM

2,314 posts, read 2,835,594 times
Hey Xray42,

From your previous posts there should be plenty of opps for you in the immediate area. In Huntersville they opened up a new hospital which has started a crazy boom just 1/4 mile down the street with new medical offices etc etc.

Also exit 33 off I-77 has the Lake Norman hospital with a Medical Complex around it. There should be plenty avail. to you. While the dream job may not be there at first I do not see why you couldn't get your foot in the door to get you started here then see what is avail.

I think you would/will be fine.

Old 01-24-2007, 03:30 PM

286 posts, read 946,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlotteAgent View Post
Hey Xray42,

From your previous posts there should be plenty of opps for you in the immediate area. In Huntersville they opened up a new hospital which has started a crazy boom just 1/4 mile down the street with new medical offices etc etc.

Also exit 33 off I-77 has the Lake Norman hospital with a Medical Complex around it. There should be plenty avail. to you. While the dream job may not be there at first I do not see why you couldn't get your foot in the door to get you started here then see what is avail.

I think you would/will be fine.
All, thank you, since this original post i have discovered alot out there thanx to all of you.I am on all of these medical web-sites daily as i wake up with coffee. I was just wondering if any stood out to be exceptional-through my investigating they all seem like fine places.I will just get my foor in the door and take it from there. Thank you all once again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
View detailed profiles of: