U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 08:15 PM

1,166 posts, read 3,543,305 times

Advertisements

There was some new lead reported on one of the 6pm news programs this week. i must admit that it was not, to my thinking, at least, very clear. It was reported that a former worker at Fuel Pizza saw him that night and told his boss but because he (the worker) left town (I'm not sure about this) it was never reported to the authorities. I believe that my rendition is a little garbled and perhaps not accurate as I was preparing dinner as I listened. I decided to post my remembrance of the report because I hope that someone else who saw the same newscast will report it more accurately than I perhaps did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2008, 06:33 AM

1,304 posts, read 3,867,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbJ View Post
There was some new lead reported on one of the 6pm news programs this week. i must admit that it was not, to my thinking, at least, very clear. It was reported that a former worker at Fuel Pizza saw him that night and told his boss but because he (the worker) left town (I'm not sure about this) it was never reported to the authorities. I believe that my rendition is a little garbled and perhaps not accurate as I was preparing dinner as I listened. I decided to post my remembrance of the report because I hope that someone else who saw the same newscast will report it more accurately than I perhaps did.
I think this is the story you are referring to....
New witness located in Kyle Fleischmann case | WCNC.com | Local News for Charlotte, North Carolina | Top Stories (http://www.wcnc.com/news/topstories/stories/wcnc-110308-al-missing_kyle.17723c861.html - broken link)

Old 11-09-2008, 12:06 PM

45,270 posts, read 88,294,482 times
Default the latest...

Fleischmann family hopes for closure - Breaking News | CharlotteObserver.com

Old 11-09-2008, 07:42 PM

452 posts, read 2,124,393 times
I think of Kyle very often ever since I saw his disappearance on the news in the days after he went missing. I used to work in Uptown and although you see unsolved disappearances on the news everywhere now, where people disappear without a trace- it was hard to believe it happened so close. I pray for closure for his family- I want to believe he can somehow be found alive, but I know realistically, this is not likely. I feel so sorry for his family!

Also, there's another girl I keep thinking of who disappeared without a trace not too far away, in Gastonia...Her name is Jamie Fraley. I have worked in Gastonia as well and it always used to seem that people going missing is something that happens somewhere else- not here! Not anymore.. In the Fraley case, they at least have an idea that someone specific who's dead now was probably involved in her disappearance, with Kyle it seems there is just absolutely NO idea...in both cases, I feel devastated for the families. Not knowing for sure, not having closure, wanting to keep hope alive and never give up yet the fear and worry....I don't think I could bear it and it breaks my heart to think of what these families have gone through. I keep them in my thoughts and prayers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or