U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2012, 07:22 AM

3,257 posts, read 3,974,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakesideAnnie View Post
We drove by it last night and was surprised to see it! We'd just eaten at Chick-Fil-A, so I didn't look too close, but it looked like it was open. May have to plan my lunch there Saturday when I'm out shopping.
Please confirm when you can that the new location is open. I may venture up to Northlake Mall this weekend, and if the new Popeyes is indeed open then I may head on up to Mooresville.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2012, 08:49 AM

4,222 posts, read 6,533,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
Please confirm when you can that the new location is open. I may venture up to Northlake Mall this weekend, and if the new Popeyes is indeed open then I may head on up to Mooresville.
I didn't look back to see if anyone mentioned it, but there is a new Popeyes in Mooresville at the turn-off for Walmart off of exit #36. Just in case you didn't know.

Old 12-22-2012, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bindibadji View Post
I didn't look back to see if anyone mentioned it, but there is a new Popeyes in Mooresville at the turn-off for Walmart off of exit #36. Just in case you didn't know.
Yes we know but has it opened yet?

Old 12-23-2012, 03:38 PM

345 posts, read 697,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
I love me some Boston Market Chicken Pot Pie and I was mad when they closed the one in Gastonia. urgh
Yeah I was mad when they closed the one on Highway 51 and put a MacDonald's there instead. I loved Boston Market.

Old 12-23-2012, 03:40 PM

345 posts, read 697,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squibyroll22 View Post
Hi, Does anyone know if there is a "Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits" place around here in Charlotte? Back in NY it was what kept me sane and now that I'm here I need it more then ever so please, anyone!!!
Unfortunately none close-in to Charlotte but there is one in the Florence, SC area. Maybe Bojangles or Publix Fried Chicken will fix your fix until Popeye's comes to Charlotte?

Old 12-26-2012, 02:31 PM

20 posts, read 25,099 times
I saw someone mention the one by Carolina Mall in Concord.. didn't see if anyone had reported, but it IS open.... The lines have been all the way to the street most of the week

Old 12-26-2012, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maotseduck View Post
I saw someone mention the one by Carolina Mall in Concord.. didn't see if anyone had reported, but it IS open.... The lines have been all the way to the street most of the week
Is this a new location? The only previously reported Concord location is in the food court at Concord Mills Mall. Can someone please confirm a Carolina Mall location in Concord?

Old 12-26-2012, 04:07 PM

5,150 posts, read 6,428,814 times
Quote:
Is this a new location? The only previously reported Concord location is in the food court at Concord Mills Mall. Can someone please confirm a Carolina Mall location in Concord?
I'd think if they opened a new location it would be on their website. The only one listed near us is Concord Mills.

Old 12-26-2012, 04:21 PM

404 posts, read 786,966 times
Quote:
Yes. It's directly across from the mall/hospital entrance. Freestanding store.

Old 12-26-2012, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanigan911 View Post
Yes. It's directly across from the mall/hospital entrance. Freestanding store.
That is very good news indeed. It sounds like Popeyes is now trying to re-enter the Charlotte market with the new stores in Concord and Mooresville.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte