Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2008, 05:20 AM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,555 posts, read 10,349,249 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Now if Brian wins, I just want invites to hang out in the media room, LOL!!!!

If I could give IMAX screens a run for their money.....

Old 12-18-2008, 06:32 AM

290 posts, read 812,206 times
Good Morning Friends

Old 12-18-2008, 07:03 AM

22,974 posts, read 65,261,093 times

good morning

Old 12-18-2008, 07:57 AM

1,577 posts, read 2,649,895 times
Hey PP

Old 12-18-2008, 08:03 AM

4,507 posts, read 9,026,418 times
Good morning all. I'm not sure who to give the credit to for the fudge recipe (I can't find it among all these pages now) but DD made some last night and swirled melted peanut butter through it. It is sooooo goooood!! She made it to give to her friends at school along with an ornament she made. Her original plan was to bake cookies but honestly, we are running out of time here so the quick and easy fudge was PERFECT!! It took about 10 minutes last night and just one large measuring cup to wash (we did it in the microwave).

Thanks!!

Old 12-18-2008, 08:08 AM

35,879 posts, read 77,093,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCyank View Post
Good morning all. I'm not sure who to give the credit to for the fudge recipe (I can't find it among all these pages now) but DD made some last night and swirled melted peanut butter through it. It is sooooo goooood!! She made it to give to her friends at school along with an ornament she made. Her original plan was to bake cookies but honestly, we are running out of time here so the quick and easy fudge was PERFECT!! It took about 10 minutes last night and just one large measuring cup to wash (we did it in the microwave).

Thanks!!
Hey, NCY!!!!

You are very welcome for the recipes! I am into easy, shortcut but tasty recipes, wh/ I have been collecting for decades. I kinda think I am a guru of fast, easy and good!!!

I love hearing the feedback!!! And really appreciate knowing about the peanut butter . . . great idea!!!

I am trying to put together a blog but I don't like the format and so am a bit discouraged. I want to put my favorite easy and quick recipes on it cause I think most people just don't have time to stand in the kitchen for hours.

Old 12-18-2008, 08:10 AM

35,879 posts, read 77,093,118 times
Morning, All!

Another overcast morning . . . making my list, and checking it twice today!!! Gotta get some goodies put together for the kids . . . gonna make some stuff this weekend, including my fudge and pretzels!!!

Old 12-18-2008, 08:11 AM

1,577 posts, read 2,649,895 times
Do you make homemade pretzels Ani? We do too

Old 12-18-2008, 08:23 AM

4,507 posts, read 9,026,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Hey, NCY!!!!

You are very welcome for the recipes! I am into easy, shortcut but tasty recipes, wh/ I have been collecting for decades. I kinda think I am a guru of fast, easy and good!!!

I love hearing the feedback!!! And really appreciate knowing about the peanut butter . . . great idea!!!

I am trying to put together a blog but I don't like the format and so am a bit discouraged. I want to put my favorite easy and quick recipes on it cause I think most people just don't have time to stand in the kitchen for hours.
+1 for you Ani!! It won't let me rep you right now but I am all for fast easy and good!! I was a bit concerned that it would be too sweet (I know, an oxymoron when talking about fudge, LOL) and taste too much like frosting, but not at all. Even the texture was 'fudgy'.

OK, then I was thinking that there is a downside to this fantastically easy fudge recipe. It is so fantastically easy that I can see making LOTS more fudge, playing with the recipe and making specialty flavors (I'm already dreaming of a mint fudge) and that is NOT a good thing...LOL. The LAST thing I really need around here is fast and easy fudge. I know calories don't count until after the New Year but seriously, fudge you can make in 10 minutes with only 2 ingredients---this might lead to my part time fudge/chocolate hobby developing into a full time addiction!!

Old 12-18-2008, 08:40 AM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,555 posts, read 10,349,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCyank View Post
+1 for you Ani!! It won't let me rep you right now but I am all for fast easy and good!! I was a bit concerned that it would be too sweet (I know, an oxymoron when talking about fudge, LOL) and taste too much like frosting, but not at all. Even the texture was 'fudgy'.

OK, then I was thinking that there is a downside to this fantastically easy fudge recipe. It is so fantastically easy that I can see making LOTS more fudge, playing with the recipe and making specialty flavors (I'm already dreaming of a mint fudge) and that is NOT a good thing...LOL. The LAST thing I really need around here is fast and easy fudge. I know calories don't count until after the New Year but seriously, fudge you can make in 10 minutes with only 2 ingredients---this might lead to my part time fudge/chocolate hobby developing into a full time addiction!!

Dare I say that fudge is better this morning than it was last night.

I had to send my wife off to work with a few pieces of it. It came out so good and there's so much of it that I didn't want it laying around the house. The only thing I did against ani's recipe was I put the entire 16 ounce can of frosting in as opposed to the 12 she suggested. Man, did that come out good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte