U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2008, 03:23 PM

290 posts, read 720,080 times

Advertisements

ok i was asking about the credit card so that i could rent a car when i fly into charlotte.. since i am booking thru expedia, ithink i can just add car rental to it cant i??? can you tell i dont travel much? all I have is a debit card, no real credit card.

Old 12-19-2008, 04:45 PM

22,974 posts, read 58,670,678 times
the nightly christmas music intermission

YouTube - Funny Christmas Song - Bohemian Christmas Rhapsody Video
tomorrow night will intermission will not be til around midnight

Old 12-19-2008, 05:11 PM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,551 posts, read 9,296,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
the nightly christmas music intermission

YouTube - Funny Christmas Song - Bohemian Christmas Rhapsody Video
tomorrow night will intermission will not be til around midnight

Nobody's hanging around till midnight tomorrow night for the nightly intermission.

You're gonna need to double up with the intermissions now to make up for tomorrow.

Old 12-19-2008, 05:12 PM

ok then name a style

Old 12-19-2008, 05:14 PM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
Quote:
ok then name a style

I don't know....You're good at these intermissions. I'll leave it up to your good judgment.

Old 12-19-2008, 05:16 PM

ok this is for the jews
saturday night Christmas or rather Hanukkah intermission

YouTube - Adam Sandler original Chanukah (Hanukkah) Song

Old 12-19-2008, 06:45 PM

35,885 posts, read 67,256,245 times
Dr. Bear's Kitchen Disaster

Once upon a Friday evening . . . while Anifani sat folding laundry (and intermittently seeing what is happening on C-D) . . . Dr. Bear decides he will make the white chocolate covered pretzels BY HIMSELF!!!!

So he puts the chocolate chips in the double boiler and stirs . . . and stirs . . . and stirs . . . before long, Anifani hears some very loud muttering coming from the first floor . . . and what does she find when she gets to the kitchen?

There stands poor Dr. Bear, scraping what looks like curdled cheese w/ brown shards into the garbage . . .

Turns out Dr. Bear had purchased some ungodly concoction called "white morsels" instead of FOLLOWING THE RECIPE and purchasing WHITE CHOCOLATE.

Poor Dr. Bear. Two bags of "white morsels" and a big bag of pretzels down the tubes.

If you make chocolate covered pretzels: BUY REAL CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!

And does anyone know what the heck is in those "white morsels?" Ick!!! Sugar, soy, and a bunch of other ingredients that have absolutely NOTHING to do w/ chocolate!!!!

Old 12-19-2008, 06:53 PM

Quote:
ok this is for the jews
saturday night Christmas or rather Hanukkah intermission

YouTube - Adam Sandler original Chanukah (Hanukkah) Song

Slick, Sunny...real slick....

hehe...

Old 12-19-2008, 06:56 PM

1,877 posts, read 4,318,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PartiPoodle View Post
ok i was asking about the credit card so that i could rent a car when i fly into charlotte.. since i am booking thru expedia, ithink i can just add car rental to it cant i??? can you tell i dont travel much? all I have is a debit card, no real credit card.
You may be able to pay the charge with your debit card. And they may also take it for the deposit. I would call to make sure though. Last time I used a debit card for a rental car they took the entire cost of the rental and a $300 deposit.

Old 12-19-2008, 06:59 PM

ok you just confirm I have a sweet tooth going on right now.
Here a novel idea a store that sells nothing but Christmas snacks.
I had a butter cookie craving the other night.
Maybe ill settle just for a cook out milkshake oo ooo lala eggnog milkshake (another thing you dont see except this time of year)
I got to do something with my partner stocking that I got them. I already raided it once

Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Dr. Bear's Kitchen Disaster

Once upon a Friday evening . . . while Anifani sat folding laundry (and intermittently seeing what is happening on C-D) . . . Dr. Bear decides he will make the white chocolate covered pretzels BY HIMSELF!!!!

So he puts the chocolate chips in the double boiler and stirs . . . and stirs . . . and stirs . . . before long, Anifani hears some very loud muttering coming from the first floor . . . and what does she find when she gets to the kitchen?

There stands poor Dr. Bear, scraping what looks like curdled cheese w/ brown shards into the garbage . . .

Turns out Dr. Bear had purchased some ungodly concoction called "white morsels" instead of FOLLOWING THE RECIPE and purchasing WHITE CHOCOLATE.

Poor Dr. Bear. Two bags of "white morsels" and a big bag of pretzels down the tubes.

If you make chocolate covered pretzels: BUY REAL CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!

And does anyone know what the heck is in those "white morsels?" Ick!!! Sugar, soy, and a bunch of other ingredients that have absolutely NOTHING to do w/ chocolate!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte