U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-13-2009, 08:04 AM

22,081 posts, read 40,170,867 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doorway View Post
Did you see the one where the guy hasn't gotten any in 8 years???
Break out the Rolling Stones (c'mon, you knew I wasn't gonna let that go)
Loves, thanks for the laughs and for introducing me to another way to procrastinate!!!! I think I'm going to like that forum
These other forums are great here on city data about everything we deal ith in life seems to have a forum.

I love going to the automotive forum and ask car related issues like oil change or gps to buy , etc and you generally get good response.
Just like any of the forums it just opinions but when the poster seems to be back up by other members I take what they say into consideration.

Sometimes Ill just go to General forum and browse what the headline topic of each forum til one grabs me. but if you go into P&OC wear armor

Old 01-13-2009, 08:11 AM

1,893 posts, read 3,259,682 times
It was the Lesbian wife thread. Good one on the Pink Floyd. I was trying to think of a good title and all I could come up with is "Why don't we get drunk and screw". Your much better at this stuff!!!
Sunny, what is P&OC??? I'll look, but it better not be addicting. I swore I was going to get a life this year!!

Old 01-13-2009, 08:15 AM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,550 posts, read 6,763,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
but if you go into P&OC wear armor

I riled (I think) a cop on that forum so badly that he'd pull me over and throw the book at me for going a half mile over the speed limit. He was talking about the hate mongering of Republicans and I quoted him about 20 different times using derogatory remark after derogatory remark, asking him to make sure if we were clear on hate mongering.

I don't think all the PBA cards in the world would get me out of a jam with him.

Old 01-13-2009, 08:17 AM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,550 posts, read 6,763,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doorway View Post
It was the Lesbian wife thread. Good one on the Pink Floyd. I was trying to think of a good title and all I could come up with is "Why don't we get drunk and screw". Your much better at this stuff!!!
Sunny, what is P&OC??? I'll look, but it better not be addicting. I swore I was going to get a life this year!!

I just bought a water bed it's up with Elmer's glue (using the live versions ).

Old 01-13-2009, 08:30 AM

35,610 posts, read 43,927,551 times
Dang - y'all are up and at 'em this morning. I was out battling traffic b/f 8 am and it reminded me why I AM SO GLAD I do not have to commute in that mess. People are such idiots. I was ready to get out and give a good arse whupping to some blonde in a grey honda who was driving like a maniac - weaving in and out of traffic and never signaling. The rest of us were having to slam on brakes to accommodate that wacko gal. If you know someone w/ long blonde hair in a pony tail who was traveling on 485 N out of Pineville this morning . . . tell her she just better be glad she didn't clip my right front fender . . . she came close to getting that pony tail yanked outta her head . . .

Old 01-13-2009, 08:32 AM

45,168 posts, read 57,238,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Dang - y'all are up and at 'em this morning. I was out battling traffic b/f 8 am and it reminded me why I AM SO GLAD I do not have to commute in that mess. People are such idiots. I was ready to get out and give a good arse whupping to some blonde in a grey honda who was driving like a maniac - weaving in and out of traffic and never signaling. The rest of us were having to slam on brakes to accommodate that wacko gal. If you know someone w/ long blonde hair in a pony tail who was traveling on 485 N out of Pineville this morning . . . tell her she just better be glad she didn't clip my right front fender . . . she came close to getting that pony tail yanked outta her head . . .
Yay! Ani's in the house!!

I have to agree, I am so blessed to have my commute be straight down the hall to my computer

Old 01-13-2009, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Yay! Ani's in the house!!

I have to agree, I am so blessed to have my commute be straight down the hall to my computer
Mornin' Miss Loves!

Hope you and hubby had a really good evening, listening to Anita Baker, etc. <wink wink>

Old 01-13-2009, 08:36 AM

1,893 posts, read 3,259,682 times
While thinking about Jack and Tony Oh wait, that was me......

Old 01-13-2009, 08:40 AM

22,081 posts, read 40,170,867 times
Ani glad you to join us pull up a chair it is Procrastinate Tuesday

Ani I have never experience drivers like I do around here lately . there is absolutely no defensive driving skills in some of these people. I sometimes wonder if they are teen drivers . The drivers ed and NC road test doesnt cover the interstate and I think it should if you can manage to get on I277 and manage to exit onto 77 then your in good shape .

Im surprise you run into crazyiness early I find morning traffic seems to have a more pattern to it but after 9 a.m it the coca cola 600

Old 01-13-2009, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
Ani glad you to join us pull up a chair it is Procrastinate Tuesday

Ani I have never experience drivers like I do around here lately . there is absolutely no defensive driving skills in some of these people. I sometimes wonder if they are teen drivers . The drivers ed and NC road test doesnt cover the interstate and I think it should if you can manage to get on I277 and manage to exit onto 77 then your in good shape .

Im surprise you run into crazyiness early I find morning traffic seems to have a more pattern to it but after 9 a.m it the coca cola 600
I was surprised, too, Sunny!!! You are right - the worst is in the evenings, wh/ is no surprise - long day at work, tempers short, people being stupid. Overall, traffic was moving well even tho it was what I would call moderately heavy. But that one gal who was being incredibly stupid and making continual unsafe moves - she could easily have caused a four/five car wreck at one point. I couldn't get a good look at her - trying too hard to drive defensively to stay out of her way - but she could very well have been a young driver.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte