U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-13-2009, 09:27 PM

7,042 posts, read 8,558,247 times
g'night all. will talk to you tomorrow in between interviews, homework and meeting a friend for lunch!

Old 01-14-2009, 05:31 AM

1,893 posts, read 3,146,922 times
G'mornin all. Southbound, I forgot all about Jersey Girl on my list. Thank you. I'll listen to the others later. Sunny, I can't think of anything to sell at the concerts that is legal or unlicensed, but I'll work on it.
Good luck on the interview Chi. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Ani, did you get rid of your lil friend in the attic? We have had squirrels in the house on two occasions and they did quite a bit of damage!! They ate the wood trim on the french doors in the dining room and ate chunks out of several window sills. He knocled over everthing smaller than a breadbox and that's the beginning of it!!!! He was trapped for the whole weekend that we were away. Insurance dosen't cover it either. Get him out of there!!

Old 01-14-2009, 05:56 AM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,550 posts, read 6,532,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doorway View Post
G'mornin all. Southbound, I forgot all about Jersey Girl on my list. Thank you. I'll listen to the others later. Sunny, I can't think of anything to sell at the concerts that is legal or unlicensed, but I'll work on it.

I'll go back to my old Grateful Dead days...

Crystals
Bongs (very legal)
Veggie Burritos ("1 for $3, 2 for $5...")
Frank Zappa and anti Ticketmaster shirts
Stickers

I could keep going and going....

Old 01-14-2009, 06:08 AM

1,893 posts, read 3,146,922 times
Bongs are legal?? Really?
Hey, I'm coming out your way today. I'm going to Concord Mills Mall for the first time. I think I'm the only person in this state who has never been! Me and a couple girs from the hood are going to do our part to jump start this economy.

Old 01-14-2009, 06:13 AM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,550 posts, read 6,532,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doorway View Post
Bongs are legal?? Really?
Hey, I'm coming out your way today. I'm going to Concord Mills Mall for the first time. I think I'm the only person in this state who has never been! Me and a couple girs from the hood are going to do our part to jump start this economy.

Bongs are very much legal and some of 'em are gorgeous works of art. It's the stuff that gets put in 'em that isn't.

I was at Concord Mills on Monday evening for a movie. It's about 15 minutes from me and the place is enormous. If I walk at a very, very brisk pace, it takes me over 15 minutes to walk it all the way around. It's huge.

Just keep your eyes and ears out for the train inside.

Old 01-14-2009, 07:13 AM

35,117 posts, read 41,615,063 times
Mornin, all!

Doorway - have fun on your outing!

Brian - your suggestions are soooo good (for Sunny).

SQUIRREL UPDATE: have not heard them again and will go pick up some cider vinegar just in case he comes back . . . I just know the cider works better cause it has more of an aroma! SouthBound - thank you again for such a simple solution!!!

Hope everyone is well.

Anyone heard from UNCGdad lately? Where is the guy?

Old 01-14-2009, 07:15 AM

677 posts, read 1,473,647 times
Ah, I'm back to CD. Had to take a few days off to take care of my dog. He had a really upset stomach that cause him not to eat for a few days.

I seem to remember that the mall was suppose to be built at an oval length equal to the speedway, but I could be mistaken. So, 15 minutes for 1.5 miles isn't too bad of a pace.

Old 01-14-2009, 07:34 AM

Mornin' all

Doorway, have fun at Concord Mills. I walk up there often, especially now that I am trying to build up my walking tolerance in preparation for my trip in June. Config, is it 1.5 miles? Wow! I have only been giving myself credit for a mile! YEA!!

anyway, I do need to start homework and the interview is in a couple of hours. So, I'll talk to y'all in between!

Old 01-14-2009, 07:45 AM

21,808 posts, read 38,300,551 times
do you guys ever get stopped to take part in some marketing test?

I was stopped by a lady who took me into a side room at the mall I sample a raisin and something that act like a raisin but wasnt . Of course I knew the raisin was better because it was more plump .. why would someone substitute a raisin it just a a raisin it doesnt need a substitute

anyways I made 3 bucks for eating a raisin lol

Old 01-14-2009, 07:49 AM

Sunny, that's funny. and that $3.00 could buy you lunch...ok, at Mickey D's, but, still, more than a raisin!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte