U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2009, 05:49 PM

22,974 posts, read 58,470,348 times

Advertisements

Tonight Carolna Music Intermission
Ben Folds maybe familiar with this power pop rock artist
He is from Winston Salem / Chapel Hill

YouTube - Ben Folds- Still Fighting It
Ben Folds Offical Site | The Official Ben Folds Site

Old 01-28-2009, 07:38 PM

35,885 posts, read 67,004,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
Tonight Carolna Music Intermission
Ben Folds maybe familiar with this power pop rock artist
He is from Winston Salem / Chapel Hill

YouTube - Ben Folds- Still Fighting It
Ben Folds Offical Site | The Official Ben Folds Site
Nice selection, Sunny!

BTW - is it as cold out there as it feels? LOL!!! The wind has been blowing here and I don't wanna take Miss Scarlett out. <shiver>

Old 01-28-2009, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Nice selection, Sunny!

BTW - is it as cold out there as it feels? LOL!!! The wind has been blowing here and I don't wanna take Miss Scarlett out. <shiver>

Im glad you like it, I like "discovering" so called local artists. It is opening my listening buds to various forms of artists.

Let her do her thing as you stand at the door now that I know what Ms Scarlett looks like. Her fur will help her manage
I can only imagine the brushing you do in the summer or like me weekly cleaning out the brushes in the vacuum or my roomba.
I dont get it when it warm it is raining when it not it is cold.

Good thing about it is that this will probably be the best river kayaking with the rivers not so shallow

Old 01-28-2009, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Im glad you like it, I like "discovering" so called local artists. It is opening my listening buds to various forms of artists.

Let her do her thing as you stand at the door now that I know what Ms Scarlett looks like. Her fur will help her manage
I can only imagine the brushing you do in the summer or like me weekly cleaning out the brushes in the vacuum or my roomba.
I dont get it when it warm it is raining when it not it is cold.

Good thing about it is that this will probably be the best river kayaking with the rivers not so shallow
Yes, I really like discovering local talent, too!!!

That prissy dog of mine . . . she won't go out unless I go with her. And the brushing - for some reason - the warm snap made her start shedding!!! I got so much hair out of her Sunday (you know - she has that undercoat) that I swear I could have stuffed a pillow with it. The fur flies. I have three portable air filters and a central vac system that also filters the air. When she is shedding, have mercy. I have to sweep up 2 x a day. If I don't, people would think I had not cleaned for a month.

I even carry a lint brush in my handbag, cause there is no way to walk thru/ the house to the car and not end up w/ dog hair when she is shedding.

Old 01-28-2009, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Yes, I really like discovering local talent, too!!!

That prissy dog of mine . . . she won't go out unless I go with her. And the brushing - for some reason - the warm snap made her start shedding!!! I got so much hair out of her Sunday (you know - she has that undercoat) that I swear I could have stuffed a pillow with it. The fur flies. I have three portable air filters and a central vac system that also filters the air. When she is shedding, have mercy. I have to sweep up 2 x a day. If I don't, people would think I had not cleaned for a month.

I even carry a lint brush in my handbag, cause there is no way to walk thru/ the house to the car and not end up w/ dog hair when she is shedding.

Girl Im with ya! You probably like wearing black too. haha
I thought about stuffing pillows except it was on a dryer day lol. There is way to make both marketable and technically we are going green with these ideas since we are recycling and natural sources

Old 01-28-2009, 08:23 PM

7,041 posts, read 13,103,299 times
Miss Scarlett has A LOT of hair!!! I feel for you...my two shed enough!! (and, the cat, too) OK, the bird adds to it but his feathers are pretty concentrated.....

Old 01-28-2009, 08:40 PM

1,311 posts, read 4,222,974 times
Quote:
What is it . . . have you all noticed how posters we have never seen b/f - suddenly show up - posting on an oldy moldy thread - and just want to start an argument? We even had one come over from a different state's forum and make a mean comment on an old thread today. What is up with that?
I KNOW! What is the deal with that? Do people not think the TOS are real? Like you can just randomly advertise your interests without anyone noticing? Poor Sunny, all the reporting of posts must be keeping you busy.

Old 01-28-2009, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Girl Im with ya! You probably like wearing black too. haha
I thought about stuffing pillows except it was on a dryer day lol. There is way to make both marketable and technically we are going green with these ideas since we are recycling and natural sources
Heck yeah, I like black. My wardrobe is basically black stuff and jeans. I have colorful tops for the summer but the rest of the time - it is black - w/ red dog hair!!!!

Yes, we should figure out how to recycle the doggie hair. I could put it in a zippered pillowcase and wash it. Then stuff a pillow with it! I swear, it is like lambs wool.

Old 01-28-2009, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagocubs View Post
Miss Scarlett has A LOT of hair!!! I feel for you...my two shed enough!! (and, the cat, too) OK, the bird adds to it but his feathers are pretty concentrated.....
Gosh, we love our furkids (and featherkids) so much . . . the hair is just something we learn to live with, I guess. Kinda like litterboxes!

Old 01-28-2009, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehead1 View Post
I KNOW! What is the deal with that? Do people not think the TOS are real? Like you can just randomly advertise your interests without anyone noticing? Poor Sunny, all the reporting of posts must be keeping you busy.
I don't know but it sure has been an interesting week on the forum - and it is not even Thursday yet!

OH OH - it is supposed to snow in Boone tonite. I am on snow watch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte