U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 02-19-2009, 09:54 PM
 
Location: State of Being
35,885 posts, read 65,812,724 times
Reputation: 22294

Advertisements

Nite all! Ducking under the covers for some snuggle time w/ DH and Miss Scarlett, LOL!!!!

 
Old 02-20-2009, 05:19 AM
 
Location: Charlotte, NC
7,041 posts, read 12,901,245 times
Reputation: 2320
mornin' all....it's COLD outside!!
 
Old 02-20-2009, 07:30 AM
 
Location: Charlotte, NC
1,311 posts, read 4,168,962 times
Reputation: 1086
What is the deal? I am OVER the mornings in the 20s. It definitely was not this cold last February; I put hanging baskets on my porch this time last year. I am ready for flip-flops, but even I am not doing it in 20-degree weather. Dang.
 
Old 02-20-2009, 07:31 AM
 
Location: Charlotte, NC
1,311 posts, read 4,168,962 times
Reputation: 1086
On a less whiny note, I am off tonight for a weekend away! I am going to see my brand-new nephew up in MD. BY MYSELF! I've not flown by myself since my boys were born, almost 5 years now. I am already planning which magazine to buy for the flight...Us Weekly, People, LIfe & Style. So many mindless choices!
 
Old 02-20-2009, 08:35 AM
 
Location: State of Being
35,885 posts, read 65,812,724 times
Reputation: 22294
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehead1 View Post
On a less whiny note, I am off tonight for a weekend away! I am going to see my brand-new nephew up in MD. BY MYSELF! I've not flown by myself since my boys were born, almost 5 years now. I am already planning which magazine to buy for the flight...Us Weekly, People, LIfe & Style. So many mindless choices!
If you are still around . . . have a terrific flight and wonderful trip! Take pix!!
 
Old 02-20-2009, 09:18 AM
 
Location: Charlotte, NC
1,311 posts, read 4,168,962 times
Reputation: 1086
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
If you are still around . . . have a terrific flight and wonderful trip! Take pix!!
Oh, yes, still here. Don't fly out until dinnertime. Regular Mommy day for me. I did get OK! and Us Weekly for the trip. I can feel my brain cells melting away already...
 
Old 02-20-2009, 09:39 AM
 
Location: State of Being
35,885 posts, read 65,812,724 times
Reputation: 22294
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehead1 View Post
Oh, yes, still here. Don't fly out until dinnertime. Regular Mommy day for me. I did get OK! and Us Weekly for the trip. I can feel my brain cells melting away already...
HA HA HA!!! Heck, I go for the girlie fluff stuff - totally mindless. Like a big ole ELLE or LUCKY. Pretend I really am gonna buy those new spa products or those sexy shoes.

I remember the first time I got on a plane and left my baby behind w/ my mom. I took a trip to NYC - met up with two girlfriends! Yep! Just headed up there for a weekend of art museums and shopping. It was the strangest feeling . . . not having my mommy role for 72 hours . . . ENJOY the break!!!
 
Old 02-20-2009, 12:53 PM
 
852 posts, read 2,188,576 times
Reputation: 314
Fun, fun, fun. I remember my first time away from my boys. I had a quick trip to make and my boss was asking me if I was sure I wanted to fly to a particular place and back in one day. I said "of course I do, I get to read the paper on the plane all by myself without having to get something". I wouldn't change things at all but it is nice to just do "nothing". Have a good trip.
 
Old 02-20-2009, 01:01 PM
 
Location: Charlotte, NC
1,311 posts, read 4,168,962 times
Reputation: 1086
Quote:
Originally Posted by smclarke4 View Post
Fun, fun, fun. I remember my first time away from my boys. I had a quick trip to make and my boss was asking me if I was sure I wanted to fly to a particular place and back in one day. I said "of course I do, I get to read the paper on the plane all by myself without having to get something". I wouldn't change things at all but it is nice to just do "nothing". Have a good trip.
Thanks! I am really looking forward to it. Even if I am going to a house with a newborn, it's not MY newborn!
 
Old 02-21-2009, 09:07 AM
 
2,560 posts, read 5,980,109 times
Reputation: 1057
We are exactly 2 weeks away from daylight savings, woohoo! Spring forward Saturday, March 7. I can hardly wait!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread



Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top