U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2009, 03:04 PM

35,885 posts, read 65,305,521 times

Advertisements

My Friday afternoon song. Can you tell what mood I am in? LOL!!!

YouTube - Counting Crows - Hanginaround

Old 02-27-2009, 03:33 PM

2,560 posts, read 5,946,536 times
So you guys need some excitement huh. Well not that it's exactly the excitement I wanted but...yesterday just after 5 I was playing ball with my lab and I believe I bent down to pick another ball up to throw and Wham! Knock out concussion! I have no idea how I got the dog back in the house, in his crate, somehow called DH (a few times) and my brother in law. I do not remember going out in the front yard and my neighbor sat with me until my brother n law arrived and took me to the ER, checked out and released about 10:30 last night. Looks like I will be a OK, just a little loopy today and hanging on the sofa watching really bad tv.

Old 02-27-2009, 04:52 PM

35,885 posts, read 65,305,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nascarnancy View Post
So you guys need some excitement huh. Well not that it's exactly the excitement I wanted but...yesterday just after 5 I was playing ball with my lab and I believe I bent down to pick another ball up to throw and Wham! Knock out concussion! I have no idea how I got the dog back in the house, in his crate, somehow called DH (a few times) and my brother in law. I do not remember going out in the front yard and my neighbor sat with me until my brother n law arrived and took me to the ER, checked out and released about 10:30 last night. Looks like I will be a OK, just a little loopy today and hanging on the sofa watching really bad tv.
Good grief! I am so glad you are okay now . . . you are, aren't you? Take it easy til your scrambled brain settles back in place, LOL!!!

Old 02-27-2009, 07:28 PM

2,560 posts, read 5,946,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Good grief! I am so glad you are okay now . . . you are, aren't you? Take it easy til your scrambled brain settles back in place, LOL!!!
Hi Ani,
Still a little fuzzy. Have been hanging out at my neighbors house, or should I say they have been keeping an eye on me. Good people. So far so good.
N

Old 02-27-2009, 07:53 PM

7,041 posts, read 12,819,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nascarnancy View Post
WOW...that is definitely not the excitement that we have been wanting! Did you slip on something? Or, just pass out?? My goodness, please be careful!! Thank goodness for good friends....

Old 02-28-2009, 03:55 AM

mornin' all....can't sleep for the coughing. Just took some meds and hope to be back in bed soon. Hope everyone has a great day!

Old 02-28-2009, 06:46 AM

3,406 posts, read 8,997,472 times
You ever have one of those days where you wonder if it's better to be single or to be married?

Old 02-28-2009, 07:18 AM

852 posts, read 2,177,798 times
or wonder why you ever had kids!!!!

Old 02-28-2009, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superk View Post
You ever have one of those days where you wonder if it's better to be single or to be married?
oh, dear....I know that this means that you are having a bad day...... so sorry

Old 02-28-2009, 08:01 AM

1,865 posts, read 4,689,805 times
I'm on my 2nd cup of coffee...dreary day...lacrosse got canceled so I'll be home instead of selling hotdogs...DS is taking an SAT workshop today.

Chicubs....hope you're feeling better today....today definitely feels like a hot soup, stay under the covers day.
NascarNancy...WOW! How did you manage to knock yourself out?? Hope the world's not too loopy for you today & you're feeling better.
Ani...how's DH feeling??

Today, I'll be working on my "Yankee Room". Found a display case through Craigslist for all my autographed baseballs & stuff, great deal! Now I can get stuff out of boxes & on display.

BTW...I picked it up from a company called Chanille at 9311-F Monroe Rd. in Charlotte. Very nice people, LOVED her French accent. They're having a going out of business warehouse sale. Last day will be either Tues. or Wed. of next week. Some really cool stuff in there...giftware, pottery from Provence, jewelry, clocks, perfume bottles, lamps, cheese knives, wine stuff....most are made from 19th century molds & some of the stuff they have dates back from the 60's. Lots of little odd-n-end things. I also picked up a pair of earrings & napkin rings.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte